• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Put my interior back in, fenders are on, holes in roof are sealed, grill is cut for the winch, but the winch and bumper are laying in front of the jeep. Going to bed now, get up in four hours, put the bumper on and on my way to Moab! If anyone sees me, honk and wake me up going down the road! I'll be taking I35-287-I40

Later guys :passgas:

Put my interior back in, fenders are on, holes in roof are sealed, grill is cut for the winch, but the winch and bumper are laying in front of the jeep. Going to bed now, get up in four hours, put the bumper on and on my way to Moab! If anyone sees me, honk and wake me up going down the road! I'll be taking I35-287-I40

Later guys :passgas:
Good luck Dillon!

Give Moab some Texas hell.

Went wheeling in Bridgeport. Didn't get all the dirt off until after dark, so have to see how much damage was done. I know I crunched one pinch seam, crunched the frame mount of the drivers LCA, CB antennae mount bumped into a tree, dented the passenger quarter panel somewhere, and knocked the steering wheel out of alignment. All in all, not a bad day. :)
IMG-20101003-00012.jpg

IMG-20101003-00016.jpg

10OctBP180.jpg

10OctBP103.jpg

do you have a torc badge on one side and an LSJC badge on the other?? WTF is up with that shit.....come on guys lets stone him

not a bad choice of tires if i do say so my self

IMG00452.jpg

IMG00450.jpg

IMG00451.jpg

IMG00449.jpg

Damn it Brian. Wish I could have gone.

I just went Krogering with mine...

test fitted the fender on the MJ. Has anyone ever found a dana 30 with 4.10s at a junkyard and how would I identify it? I don't think I've ever seen one.

test fitted the fender on the MJ. Has anyone ever found a dana 30 with 4.10s at a junkyard and how would I identify it? I don't think I've ever seen one.

They came with the 2.5L XJ's, but are very picked over. Get out to the backwoods JYs.

Also have a Naxja on the back window. I like to spread the love around. :heart:
C'mon now Flores! Where's your TORC Sticker? You know you're still a TORC member at heart!

Mine is still there even though I can't ever get the Falls anymore!
1666624005_large.jpg

Painted the replacement fender for the MJ.

Oh, and found this gem on CL:
3m83o43l65O25T45Z5aa5b486484769431b9f.jpg

Trying to make their XJ look like an old nova or something with that scoop.:laugh:

whoa, check out that fender chop job!

I've seen some videos of his on YouTube.

Love the way he cut his front fenders...

Looking good, what did you install?

Back