• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

The pistol looks like a S&W Sigma in .40 S&W

Am I right?

could be...i had a S&W Sigma .40 a few years back and HATED it. the insignia on the grip looks S&W, but the serial number tag is where the Taurus tag is. Don't remember where it is on the Sigma.

maybe i can find pics on my photobucket....hang on a sec

S&W Sigma .40

HPIM0342.jpg

Taurus 24/7 pro compact 9 mm....

0207082151.jpg

you're right. No insignia on the grip of the Taurus, and the slide release is in the same place, but i forgot the Taurus has a different pin-style release for slide removal, and has an extra safety behind the slide release. You win this time!

Twitch, the trigger guard and trigger were the dead give away. the grip also is pretty distinctive since it looks like it was made out of Satan's playdoh.

I got my TNT bumper in yesterday. I've got it hanging from the back patio hitting with a few coats of primer gray. I've gone my sliders, diff covers, and other additions in primer gray and just slapped some clear coat on em and installed. I like the look but I don't like the surface rust that shows up.

What do you guys think, should I still do that with the bumper or go ahead and hit it with black bedliner?

For reference, here's my truck:
paint.jpg

The rails (and other parts painted as so) look gray in person, not that sky blue in the picture.

Twitch, the trigger guard and trigger were the dead give away. the grip also is pretty distinctive since it looks like it was made out of Satan's playdoh.

eh...been 3 years since i owned a sigma, and 1 1/2 years since the taurus,....there's been a WHOLE LOT of cigarettes, adderall, server and switch configurations, and Lone Star since then!

bedliner it

x2 it will look good matched with your jeep

I didn't wait long enough for a response so I went ahead and hit it with the bedliner after primer anyways.

Pics to come once I get it mounted.....whenever that'll be.

let me know if you need some help......

i also need to bring that stuff over.....

Bumper loos GREAT!

why do folks bother to blank out their license plates? You do realize that millions of people see your license plate number daily, everywhere you drive and wherever you are parked. makes no sense to me...:confused1

137snicker.gif

Usually I dont do it.
Just did it this time to see if anyone would say something. ;)

why do folks bother to blank out their license plates? You do realize that millions of people see your license plate number daily, everywhere you drive and wherever you are parked. makes no sense to me...:confused1

Because any person on the forum or that sees the pic can look up where you live, your name, and find all kinds of other information on you just by running the plate through a site like public data.com.

Looking good Will..... now we just need to test it out!

I bought nate's old winch. Hopefully I can get it out of the parents garage soon.

installed a new fan motor (thanks to Ed!) cleaned up some of the aftermarket wiring i've done, and overheated (before the fan) and got a ticket.

Back