• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what time is everyone meeting friday??

G

trying to get jeep together. have all new suspension and its stiff as hell. need to break in revd44 and the new 31 all terrains. was going to leave around 3am figure i could get there by 10-11 in morning. with this blood clot in leg doc sayes i have to stop every hour and walk for 5 min. sucks major

I'm figuring on getting there around 10. My cousin just went through the whole blood clot thing. Do you have to wear the stockings and get your blood checked everyday?

Sean

Are there gonna be a decent number of people wheeling on Friday? I'd like to sneak in a trail run or two before Saturday. At the ramp between 9 and 10? or somewhere else?

KY Chris

worked on jeep for 12 hours today and its ready to go. as far as blood clot, leg is swelling to much for a stocking. i'm talking about bowling ball size calf.
got stabbed three times this week to regulate the rat posion. the shit makes me on edge. six more months of it doc say's at least. sucks to be me!!

Back