• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What makes you think...

I thought about this for a while. I'll give it to homes about you being young, I have a a set of misfit shoe laces that are older than you. You are not the first, nor will you be the last young person that likes to question people, to try to stir up stank. I once again will do you a given. This country is the best in the world because of you, and the others on this forum. Do you understand assholes like myself, Jnickle and others have joined the military, fought and died to defend your right to ask retarded questions, and to defend the freedom of people whom could give a rats ass about our families. Take the French, you seem to have the same attitude as a lot of those I've met. They'd be speakin German had it not been for us. They still to this day treat us like dirt, and today, I'd go to defend them. Like the individual that called you a coward. I would keep him from fighting you, if I could, if not after I pulled you two apart, we could go get a beer. In other countries, they'd just cut you up, or you'd cut them up. We are better, because we are us, if you think you're no better than the rest, you got a tough row to hoe. As a wise man once said, life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid. Give me the reasons you believe we are not a far superior country than any other, feed them to me. I'm pretty dull, I'll try to help you.:wave1:thanks for makin me think about it, I love my country, I fear my government.

:confused1

In what way? What specifically is modeled directly on the US?

Did you start this thread because you were truly interested to see what other people thought regarding the US being #1? Or did you start this to argue with every post that someone submits and tell them they are wrong for feeling that way?

Personally, I like the fact that I could come home after my cool gov't/military job, have sex out of wedlock, drive my jeep off-road, while either concealing a weapon or open carrying a weapon, bitching about the "new" government that is about to spread "hope and change" to all the ghettos, then go home and have a few beers, watch some movies filled with violence and naked women, and eat a greasy bacon cheeseburger.

....basically, all the stuff that makes Denis Leary an asshole :D

The answer is very simple.
When somebody like you steps infront of somebody like me, You get your ass kicked. Very simple. We are the best because we stand up for whats right, we don't back down from cowards such as yourself.

x2, lets go find this guy and SHOW him why this is the best country in the world :D

now J, remember, we defend their right to be wrong. Now if he wants to fight, then, oh, hell, I may have to catch a flight. We could go get drunk in Chico afterwards, we may be there to meet him, U.C. Davis? Oh Norcal, tell me it's not Berkley. Sac State, even high school, anything but Berkley. I do appreciate you makin me think of all the reasons I know our country is the best.

"Trying to explain freedom to someone who doesn't know what freedom is, is like trying to explain to a fish what water is..." -Q&R

No country can be proven to be better than any other free country, its all what the person living in that country believes to be better.
I've lived in Germany, Korea, and America, I think America is the best. I'm not going to give you my reasons, because they are my opinion.

But what is your answer to your own question?

now that's a good answer.

Responses such as "BFD" or "yawn" to the positives of the USA lead me to believe you're about 18 years old with zero culture, a completely undeveloped view of world affairs, and no concept of history. And, despite using the "patriot" icon in your posts, you also sound like an unappreciative nit! Lastly, don't ask questions if you can't accept the answers.

i'm beginning to realize NAXJA doesn't like acronyms at all.

believe what you will about me, but i'm merely soliciting opinion from people.

Did you start this thread because you were truly interested to see what other people thought regarding the US being #1?

genuine curiousity as stated in my original post.

Or did you start this to argue with every post that someone submits and tell them they are wrong for feeling that way?

my 'arguments' are merely responses to what i feel are inadequate or incomplete answers. no facts presented, no original exclusive thought just rote responses based on personal bias. those type of answers fall short IMO (oops, another dreaded acronym) but they are valid.

you'll also see i find some responses compelling.

Personally, I like the fact that I could come home after my cool gov't/military job, have sex out of wedlock, drive my jeep off-road, while either concealing a weapon or open carrying a weapon, bitching about the "new" government that is about to spread "hope and change" to all the ghettos, then go home and have a few beers, watch some movies filled with violence and naked women, and eat a greasy bacon cheeseburger.

....basically, all the stuff that makes Denis Leary an asshole :D

that's as valid a reason as any one else's. to me, that doesn't quantify why america is the best, but it reinstates that "the best" is anything the individual wants it to be.

now J, remember, we defend their right to be wrong. Now if he wants to fight, then, oh, hell, I may have to catch a flight.

don't forget my present.

We could go get drunk in Chico afterwards, we may be there to meet him, U.C. Davis? Oh Norcal, tell me it's not Berkley. Sac State, even high school, anything but Berkley.

i must be good at misrepresentation or you guys can't spot an old dude to save your life. why the assumption i'm in college? i went, but that was a while ago. and i'm originally from the great state of CA but no longer reside there. i'm stuck in a rainy hell called Seattle. this user ID has been in use on the inturdweb since ~ 1993.

I do appreciate you makin me think of all the reasons I know our country is the best.

now promise to kick my ass for making people think.

x2, lets go find this guy and SHOW him why this is the best country in the world :D

Sounds like fun.

I've read some of his other posts. He's just a dumb kid that thinks he's free because he opposes the norm. What he doesn't realize is that opposition is his prison, and we control the rules. He's just a puppet on our strings.

Nocal420, say hello to the rest of the trench-coat mafia for me...

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed my visits to these countries, however I wouldn't want to spend the rest of my life in any of them.

• Australia -- Onerous gummint internet censorship and gun control, complete lack of fair use in copyright law, poisonous animals, founded by prisoners. Roving bands of wallabies terrorize towns. They have reduced the native population to utter destitution, those guys have it bad. Minimum wage is $25/hr but the gummint takes half. Only the coasts are really habitable and they are getting rapidly more expensive. Did I mention poisonous animals x100?
  • Japan -- Love foreign tourists, hate foreign residents. Everybody lives in a closet sized apartment in a major metro area that's even more expensive than it would be in Manhattan. Beef is expensive. You have to have your engine professionally rebuilt every 50,000 km or something. Did I mention people live in closets?
  • Mexico -- Basically a war zone these days.
  • New Zealand -- Small island
  • Poland -- Stuck between Russia and Germany. Suffered under communism, still recovering.
  • Samoa -- Really tiny island
  • Singapore -- $500 fine for chewing gum. Death penalty for drugs.
  • South Africa -- The blacks hate the whites, the whites hate the blacks, and they both hate the indians and the chinese. Hate hate hate. Also the violent crime capital of the world.
  • South Korea -- Stuck betwen China, Japan, and North Korea.
  • Tahiti -- Tiny island. Run by the French.
  • Taiwan -- China has their missiles aimed here. Death penalty for drugs.
  • Thailand -- Jail for disrespecting the king, incluiding stepping on a piece of money. Death penalty for drugs.

Seattle, that place is awesome, too grey for me to stay long, beautiful place. Kick your ass for makin people think, you goose, then it would be your head! The ass is for stuff like fart jokes in mixed company. There's a radio station that plays Ray Charles's version of America the Beautiful, every time I hear it I get all fogged up. It's is us, our ability to actually reach our potential, this great land, and our ability to produce a crisp, clear pilsner, as well as knock off some of the better beers throughout the world that makes us great. I love you man, sniffle, sniffle. :wave:

I've read some of his other posts. He's just a dumb kid that thinks he's free because he opposes the norm.

you flatter my good looks sir. they grey hairs on my head belie my kid status. :roflmao:

hell, i don't even know what 'the norm' is! :huh:

What he doesn't realize is that opposition is his prison, and we control the rules. He's just a puppet on our strings.

god, authority is so sexy. do you wear a uniform too. promise not to tell my wife? :rolleyes:

Nocal420, say hello to the rest of the trench-coat mafia for me...

didn't they die in littleton, co? i wouldn't know, i'm :dunce:

Seattle, that place is awesome, too grey for me to stay long, beautiful place.

yeah, it ain't too bad. too many liberal whack-a-doos at times but hey, i'm a reasonable "kid". :shhh:

It's is us, our ability to actually reach our potential, this great land, and our ability to produce a crisp, clear pilsner, as well as knock off some of the better beers throughout the world that makes us great.

and the ability to produce better spirits than commerically available. :cheers:

I love you man, sniffle, sniffle. :wave:

after my torrid affair with deadmanxj will you still respect me in the morning? :shhh:

as for emachoism, my tallywacker reaches the floor. top that!

this thread reeks of gay! there oughta be a law, or at least a state constitutional amendment. :)

Back