• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What Is The Most Badass Steering Stabilizer For An Unlifted XJ (A Deat Wobble Story)?

no, you're the person that asks a question, then only wants answers that back up your predetermined opinion.

So, a guy walks in to a bank, hands the teller a 100.00 bill, and asks her for 100 1.00 bills.

"Sir", she says, " 5 20.00 bills will be much easier to manage."

He thanks her, but repeats that he'd like 100 1.00 bills.

"10 10.00 bills will take up a lot less space in your wallet." she says.

Again, he thanks her, and repeats his original request.

"20 5.00 bills?

And again, he repeats that he would like 100 1.00 bills.

Finally, she counts them out for him. He thanks her, and and as he trots off to the strip club across the street, she says:

"What a jerk!"

Now, go back and read my original post, then have the integrity to honestly state which scenario best describes this thread.

I never once asked what the cause of death wobble were, or what all I might need to check, or replace. From my first post, I had one simple request ... that people recommend the best steering damper.

You guys are the inflexible ones. The thought police. I MUST conform to your unasked-for advice, or else.

I have unbalanced 35s rod ends for steering and a drive way alignment with no death wobble. Weird. Oh and no stabilizer.

Nominated

What Is The Most Badass Steering Stabilizer For An Unlifted XJ (A Deat Wobble...

Monroe steering stabilizer installed.

35 miles driven.

0 death wobble.

Nominate that.

Ok ... Nominated.

Thank god this is over.
May you drive another 40,000 miles DW free.

Back