• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does your ScreenName stand for?

if you have ever seen anything i have built you would understand, my idea of sheet metal starts at 1/8 inch plate and goes up from there!!!

i like to OverKill every thing!!!!!!!!!!!

My last name is STALLings and my first name is Alex, so that get the "Stalla" part. The first 3 years of college at THE University of Alabama I was on the CREW team and it was my life. Some dickhead was on the team and made it unbearable so I quit, but thats where I get my name.

Side note: A Crew Team rows.....they are the rowing team or the rowing crew, crew and team are synonymous. So saying Crew Team actually is redundant but we say it anyhow. I didn't know what Crew was when I got to college so I figured some of you (especially those desert state people) would not know either.

www.alabamacrew.com

http://www.alabamacrew.com/zenphoto/head-of-the-hooch-2007/DSC_0061.jpg.php

I'm the third guy away from the guy in red....my oar is the second from the bottom on the left side of the picture.

Last edited:
WebDog,

used to own and run a site called WebDogPro, and got the nickname WebDog and it stuck.
I also do a lot of web programming and technology crap so i am always scouring the web like a dog. lol

Mine means I have no imagination. :anon:
Mine too, except I got extra creative & added my zip code. For some silly reason I figured "Carol" would already be taken. WTF was I thinking??? It's a Jeep group, not a quilting group!!

But it was interesting to see this thread; I didn't see it in it's first go 'round.

BarFlyFisherman...you made me laugh =)

Uhhhhhhhhhhh.........

It just fits :D

i dont know why i picked this one..... i just thought of it liked it and it wasnt taken :shrugged shoulders:

Mine is 2 part explanation. one, its my name and 2 i use to be into turbo Hondas ( yes i know they don't come turboed from the factory ) and so i spelled my last name boostamante instead of bustamante. yeah i know, im a clever muthereffer.

Joining the "I have no imagination" crew...

My name is Ken, my middle initial is A, and my last name is Stein. It's my userid for every systems account I've ever had, except the navy base I was on for a short while, where my userid was SteinKA :dunno:

Apparently people misread it as "kristen" all the time, which leads to some funny questions.

Back