• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do YOU need to do before NWFest 2010 ?

xfer case linkage is done and working
front flares are on
tranny is drained and ready to be re-filled

-Finish rocker replacements
-replace CPS
-get custom exhaust routing done
-weld washer to wallowed out track bar hole
-weld bump stop plates in
-find spare shafts
-install front and rear bump stops and triple check them

I have a long couple hours before work tomorrow it seems.

~Scott

I think my list is worse...
Paint and replace all shocks (not getting here till thursday morning)
Replace tranny mount (also not here till thursday)
Since Im pulling down the x member, repaint the x member and 3 link
Bolt exhaust back on
Mount spare tire
Bleed brakes
change dif fluid
change oil
wire e fan switch
wire and mount C.B.
Go food shopping And pack

Everything

Its still completely gutted!

Having to work full time and having school takes away all free time, gotta have to pull an allnighter to get it drivable.

And I need to buy some fancy red letters.

I just found out i wont be able to get my shocks and tranny mount till friday morning at nine! :mad:

-Modify lower RE control arms RAN OUT OF TIME, ADJUSTED @ FRAME ALL THE WAY FORWARD
-Ditch RE fixed uppers for RE adj DONE, HAVE TO DIAL IN TOMORROW
-Track bar heims NOT HAPPENING UNLESS ART MORRISON IS CHEAP!
-Mount TSL's DONE
-Steering box DONE
-Few other stupid things I'm sure DONE

All the gauges and electrical work is done on YJ. Truck and trailer washed. Jeep gets washed tomorrow and then it's ready. Then I should probably send my wife grocery shopping... I haven't even added up the headcount thread yet. :D

J

Is that going to stop you?!
ill just be late friday. I really wanted to go on the moderate run but there will be others I guess. I thought about coming up thursday to hang out but I cant afford the gas so ill probably see you guys around 10:30 friday. If everything goes as planned.

ug I might be showing up in the DD and riding along, crazy wobble on the freeway. I either have a loose pinion nut or a bad pinion bearing I'll see tomorrow.

ug I might be showing up in the DD and riding along, crazy wobble on the freeway. I either have a loose pinion nut or a bad pinion bearing I'll see tomorrow.

GET IT!

If I have to stay home an extra day and make it work I will. If I don't feel like I will make ang progress I will drive the DD out and party all weekend and ride along.

If I have to stay home an extra day and make it work I will. If I don't feel like I will make ang progress I will drive the DD out and party all weekend and ride along.

Good luck mang.

Back