• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do y'll think of this

rock rash said:
id go for that!

I think you are thinking of Martina Navratilova... Nadia Komenich is a Gilda Radner character from the old days of Saturday Night Live, a Romanian gymnast. I hate explaining jokes.

Lawn Cher' said:
I think you are thinking of Martina Navratilova... Nadia Komenich is a Gilda Radner character from the old days of Saturday Night Live, a Romanian gymnast. I hate explaining jokes.
I knew who you were talking about. Must be a long day for you...:wave:

sydneyxerox01.JPG

Martina is a Czech, and kinda manly.

I saw it in 4WOR as well as something else. I'd buy one. When I was in Afghanistan, the Romanians were driving around in the military version. I figure if they use it for a military vehicle, its tough enough to handle daily driving and the light off-roading I do now...Plus, eventually I'm sure it'll pick up in the aftermarket, or at the very least some invetive soul may find some interchangeablility with other vehicles (think F150 coils and Dakota leafs on an XJ)

Shiznit, I owned myself. What was the name of the Gilda Radner character then? Or was she doing an impression of the real gymnast? Geez, I'm all confused now.

Back