• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Drove it on a snow run up to Holler pass and Lonesome lake ,back to Holler Pass and pulled a Toyota pickup out of a hole .Lots of snow on the ground and coming down . Went up another road beyond where a Pierce CO. Search and Rescue group was most of the day . The Wrangler that was with me broke the candon jount on the front drive shaft ,so I pulled him out to the main road where he could go with 2 wd. Great day to take the XJ for a drive.
How is Cal doing? :wave1:

Finally installed my AJ's offroad rock rails. I feel a little better about dragging it around TSF now.

Cruised it to the Westgate Bar & Grill for breakfast.
100_2895.jpg

then across the Narrows to Gig Harbor
100_2905.jpg

Last edited:
cleared the snow off of it and drove it home
IMAG0193.jpg

lol should have cleaned the snow off the windshield , hood and sides and left it on the top. would have given it a hiardo

Stevens Pass

lol should have cleaned the snow off the windshield , hood and sides and left it on the top. would have given it a hiardo

This is the doo after driving 5 miles on US2

IMAG0195.jpg

This is the doo after driving 50 miles on US2

IMAG0195.jpg

correction

I just got back from Auburn, I have Dicks newly geared axle held hostage.

Took the d.o.g. up the road for a quick hike.
IMG_0007-1.jpg

Saw five accidents take place while driving back. Ended up turning around (super icy) and going a different way. I'd rather not have to deal with insurance today.

Got my LED taillights wired up. They look good but I can't keep the amber turn signals low lights from comming on from induction when I hit the brakes. So F it.

Did a couple drifts on the stocker and right now wait for my buddy to get hone so i can pick up a rear axle from him and then install that on the lifted jeep then hopefully I can figure out whats going on with the ignition and it'll be ready for tsf this weekend

drove to the store in 2WD, I don't think you can get much better than a BFG AT for a snow tire.

Got the 8.25 today found out its the wrong gearing I have now but it has 3.88 gears and i have 3.55 but I also got the r&p gears for the front so I have to take the front appart and redo that but I got both axles for $120 so I feel I got a pretty good deal I'm just getting new springs and adjustment wheels and it should be good

Back