• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

hey redjeep. wana sell that rear bumper?

Well I messed around with my new bling today.

NewWheels001.jpg

NewWheels003.jpg

I can't wait to get the new shoes for them. I also finshed painting my JCR gas tank skid so it's ready to go.

NewWheels004.jpg

I also orderd my new locker today from Aussie. It's for the 8.25 29 spline. I hope it comes off back order soon so I can get it on the way.

http://www.aussielocker.com/index.php/aussie-locker-xd-58229-2.html

Well I messed around with my new bling today.

NewWheels001.jpg

NewWheels003.jpg

I can't wait to get the new shoes for them. I also finshed painting my JCR gas tank skid so it's ready to go.

NewWheels004.jpg

I also orderd my new locker today from Aussie. It's for the 8.25 29 spline. I hope it comes off back order soon so I can get it on the way.

http://www.aussielocker.com/index.php/aussie-locker-xd-58229-2.html
what size wheels... and can i ask how much shipped to ur door
those are nice wheels by the way

Trail ready = sex!! Very nice bling

what size wheels... and can i ask how much shipped to ur door
those are nice wheels by the way

They are a 15x8 with a 4.5BS. They were on there clearance rack. I paid $225 a piece for them. Witch isn't to bad since they were originally like $320.00 or something like that. I will have to buy a 1in spacer for them since 4.5bs is tucked in to close they will defiantly rub.

That's some nice looking bling right there.
Trail ready = sex!! Very nice bling
ryan i am jealous! haha

Thanks guy's I think I will like them to. McJesse you shouldn't be Jealous you have a long 3-link front and I only have a short arm and drop brackets so know were even.

Well only did one thing to the jeep today after I got home from class.
today001-1.jpg

Also pick up a couple things for it to 33's and a locker.

CJ

They are a 15x8 with a 4.5BS. They were on there clearance rack. I paid $225 a piece for them. Witch isn't to bad since they were originally like $320.00 or something like that. I will have to buy a 1in spacer for them since 4.5bs is tucked in to close they will defiantly rub

What are doing for north coast im not? haha

went out and sat in it. found out i need to charge the battory lol. listend to the raido to much. put a wheel up to it to see how much i need to trim off the links to get it to fit right. looks to me to be bout a inch off each end.
imag0268r.jpg

imag0271m.jpg

imag0273s.jpg

McJesse you shouldn't be Jealous you have a long 3-link front and I only have a short arm and drop brackets so know were even.

yeah i guess so haha. now i'm starting to invest in a good sye kit cuz whenever i drive it around its making the worst clicking noise ever and its reeally loud to haha but hey it gets me from point a to point b (home to school autoshop)

and i should be putting a spacer on the driver side so i can drive even gonig down the road and be tilted on one side. eventually i'll probubly just get stronger springs cuz the ones i have now are pretty soft.

Oh and btw if you need help mounting them i could put your tires on them in auto if you wanted to. save your money you know and i could balance them but you'll have to pay for weights

You want your tires to sit that far back in the wheel well ben?

went out and sat in it. found out i need to charge the battory lol. listend to the raido to much. put a wheel up to it to see how much i need to trim off the links to get it to fit right. looks to me to be bout a inch off each end.

Get the wheels bolted up and sitting on its own weight... See where everything sits and go from there. Where you have your tire now, its not centered in the wheel well.

Get the wheels bolted up and sitting on its own weight... See where everything sits and go from there. Where you have your tire now, its not centered in the wheel well.

You want your tires to sit that far back in the wheel well ben?
so by popular demand i trimmed the fenders and put her boots on
file0119s.jpg

file0121k.jpg

file0122t.jpg

got the steering in place. still need to torque every thing down
file0125.jpg

any one know how to fix frame damage?
file0128.jpg

NIce nice. So I cant really tell from the pictures... How much do you think the front axle needs to move back now? It is up to you just wanted you to put the tires on first and take a good look. Do you have any nice square pictures from the side of the tires in the wheel wells?

Back