• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what CD's in the player???

No Tool fans here?

I might as well put on some Rhianna for you vaginas.

.l.:D.l. See if I ever feature your jeep on the Facebook page again! I'm a big fan of Tool!

Re: Re: what CD's in the player???

lol. As nutty as it sounds, their music has been a huge influence on nearly every aspect of my life. :cheers:
As long as "prison sex" wasn't an influence.....:D

Found a Nine Inch Nails CD in the shop last night, still good after all these years...

Cheese "Pretty Hate Machine" Man

kings of Leon. aha shake heartbreak

If you guys have never heard of the band "Wilson", check them out. College Gangbang is a great tune...the whole Full Blast F*ckery album will keep ya going. They opened for Theory of a Deadman in Columbia, i liked them better than the headliners.

Cheese "buckle in" Man

so since the Denali is in the body shop, I have been driving the beater Tracker w/o XM......so I dug out some CD's for my daily commute...

Today was gangsta w/ Ice Cube.........."Didn't even have to use my AK, today was a good day"

does any one remember CD's anymore? :D

My work truck doesn't have a CD player so it's either Pandora, Amazon Radio or FM.

The Yukon still has the factr'y Delco radio, it usually has a kid's CD in it though :D

so since the Denali is in the body shop, I have been driving the beater Tracker w/o XM......so I dug out some CD's for my daily commute...

Today was gangsta w/ Ice Cube.........."Didn't even have to use my AK, today was a good day"

does any one remember CD's anymore? :D

funny, im rocking dr dre chronic 2001 in the CD player right now.

Back