• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what CD's in the player???

jammed to Rise Against on the way to work today...getting pumped up for their KC concert in June! :guitar:

yeah it really is too bad. if you like sublime you'll probably enjoy slightly stoopid. their shows are pretty fun as well, they come to cleveland once or twice a year.

Yeah i've heard them i have some on my iPod from my buddy's collection.

Hey guys, kinda new here, but on my ipod right now, Frank Zappa, John Lee Hooker, T-Bone Walker, Phish, and last but not least, Jerry Garcia and David Grisman.

Peace

I'm rockin' some Hinder, Saving Abel, Saliva, 3 Doors Down, FlyLeaf, Kid Rock.......list goes on and on. Oh and on a side note, i'm 26 and I dont even have an Ipod yet! Who needs it?

John-

Page 16 of the PDF - Once in the mode you want, push the Volume button in to set the default volume for that mode. Can be done for all modes (CD, AM/FM, Aux)

Byron, I have looked all over and not found anything about the band "John-Page 16 of the PDF - Once in the mode you want, push the Volume button in to set the default volume for that mode. Can be done for all modes (CD, AM/FM, Aux)" what type of music do they play? :D

Actually just picked up the new Reel Big Fish CD at the used CD exchange. $7 and it is cheaper then the download fron iTunes, so just went ahead and bought it. It is an album of just cover songs, but still worth the $7

in the Yukon tow rig: Presidents of the United States of America
in the XJ: Springsteen

John-

Page 16 of the PDF - Once in the mode you want, push the Volume button in to set the default volume for that mode. Can be done for all modes (CD, AM/FM, Aux)

Thanks, Byron, but that's not the problem. I basically need to turn it all the way up to 40 for the AUX to be as loud as the CD or radio is at 30.

One page 6 it mentions that the AUX info page is page 71. Too bad there are only 33 pages in that PDF. :banghead:

Actually, page 71 of the manual is on page 31 of the PDF, and that's just a wiring diagram.

I picked up an FM transmitter for the MP3 player so Cindy can use hers in her jeep. I plan to try it in mine and see how the volume compares.

Current CD, Neil Young - Live at Massey Hall 1971

I picked up an FM transmitter for the MP3 player so Cindy can use hers in her jeep. I plan to try it in mine and see how the volume compares.

Take whatever you bought back (if you can) and buy this
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-SCOSCHE-FMMOD01-UNIVERSAL-FM-MODULATOR_W0QQitemZ220370796465QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item220370796465&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

An In Line FM modulator, runs like a switch with your FM antenna and you get 100% clarity (unlike those transmitters) just like an aux in and your volume issue should be solved. I just put one in the wife's new WJ and it sounds perfect with my Zune.

So, my cd player is about as junky as they get. I got it from my brother for a set of brake pads for his Buick. It gets the radio well enough that I don't listen to cd's often, not to mention a crack in the pavement enduces a epileptic like skip session. Despite this major flaw in my head unit, I do have Pantera's Greatest Hits in there for the time being.:guitar:

Larry Pierce: Pu$$y Whipped! Song:Worthless C_nt.

been listening to the Offspring a lot here lately. Probably since I am going to see them in concert in a few weeks :thumbup: Next up after that Rock Fest!!

I currently listen to

Offspring,hinder, 3 doors down, flyleaf, red, saliva, godsmack,sick puppies,Red jump suit apparatus,alter bridge, Ozzy, ACDC, Three days grace,
[FONT=&quot]evanescences,metallica

,korn, cross fade,
[/FONT] Theory of a dead man,smile empty soul,static x,queen, nickelback,pearl jam,shinedown, avenged sevenfold,creed,bad company,red hot chili peppers,nine

inch nails, pink floyd, styx,hoobastank,dream theater, buckcherry,Rob zombie,Breaking benjamin,distrubed,aerosmith,bush, seether, alice cooper,papa roach,linkin

park,STP,blue october, trapt,my chemical romance,fuel, eagles,the fray, apocalyptica,steve miller band,rage against the machine,bon jovi,guns and

roses,audioslave,finger eleven, def leppard,soil , puddle of mud,nirvana,jimmy hendrix,chevelle,lost prophets, van halen,white strips,alice in chains,sound

garden,tool,smashing pumpkins,stoned sour,quiet drive,HIM, Raj, skindred,sublime,bullet for my valentine,POD,alter bridge,Dragon Force,and atreyu Just to name a

few.. :) :) :)

Back