• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you doing to your rig - the continuing saga

I kinda dont have a choice. cant relly trim forward anymore, and its easier to trim the rear, so just gotta figure out what amount i want to remove from the rear 1/4's when i cut more out

These give me a warm, fuzzy, feeling all over. Special thanks goes to Mr Z, who answered the phone when he had family stuff happening the same day. :phone: :thumbup: :guitar:

balljoints.jpg

Nice. I'm anxious to see how the XRF joints hold up that I put in mine. Lots of good feedback from the Dodge camp on them. <$100 for all four was too good of a deal to not try them.

My list...

Replace head gasket and head bolts.
180 degree thermostat
Fix the lifter tap
Get new passenger side fender
Put CD deck in, with new door speakers
Try to see if I can get my 31X10.50's to fit without a lift haha
Rear hatch struts
Tune up
Eventually a junkyard lift

1. Replacing AW4 shifter with a RADesign Rock shifter.
2. Replacing T-Case linkage(whats left after t-case blew up) with Novak system.
3. Building a Tera Low, 2Low, Big Chain 231 and installing.
4. Installing a new header, highflow cat, and cherry bomb to replace what is left of the destroyed system.
5. Installing a THOR cowl induction system.
6. Repairing the hole in the body left by the chain of my exploded 242.
7. Welding together and installing a Dirt Bound bumper.
8. Replacing the busted ass Rusty's leaves.......
9. Installing my Tera rear disc conversion.
10. ........... I am sure there will be more...... soon :D

Looking for a reason as to why my rig likes to suddenly, and frequently, stop running ....... :mad:

1. Replacing AW4 shifter with a RADesign Rock shifter.
2. Replacing T-Case linkage(whats left after t-case blew up) with Novak system.
3. Building a Tera Low, 2Low, Big Chain 231 and installing.
4. Installing a new header, highflow cat, and cherry bomb to replace what is left of the destroyed system.
5. Installing a THOR cowl induction system.
6. Repairing the hole in the body left by the chain of my exploded 242.
7. Welding together and installing a Dirt Bound bumper.
8. Replacing the busted ass Rusty's leaves.......
9. Installing my Tera rear disc conversion.
10. ........... I am sure there will be more...... soon :D

Sounds like you need to get offline and get busy! :repair:

Got the beadlocks knocked out as well!

Seems like beadlocks and MTR's are the new thing in the CO chapter :D:thumbup:

254579_230492756964806_223467617667320_1110174_7713140_n.jpg

247922_230518420295573_223467617667320_1110484_2913839_n.jpg

Still? Holy crap

Well, at least now, when it runs, it runs good......... it's latest issue is that it randomly dies. Most times it fires right back up, but last weekend when I drove it, it had a couple instances where it got no spark and kinda flooded.

I got one code early on about low voltage at the coil but it hasn't set again even after this weekend and 8 or so stalls when I drove it Sunday afternoon....... guess I'll swap the coil out. It's grounded fine.

Seems like beadlocks and MTR's are the new thing in the CO chapter :D:thumbup:

Guess I'm old school:doh:.

You guys ever try to drill through 1/2 steel with a 15/16ths bit with a hand drill?

My wrists hurt.

Guess I'm old school:doh:.

You guys ever try to drill through 1/2 steel with a 15/16ths bit with a hand drill?

My wrists hurt.
Less rpm should make it hurt less. Plus keep it lubed up well. :thumbup:

WTF you drilling by the way?

We used a ton of lube....:)laugh2:)

Drilling my bumper for shackles. Got it done, but dam that Milwaukee drill is a torque monster!

A 15/16ths drill bit?!?!?!? Holeee keerap thats a huge bit......

Meh something for a quick yank so I don't have to over use the winch. Gunna be bracing the bumper a little bit more. I wont run with the shackles on and since I didnt add any metal, its still only gonna stick out THIS far.
htgoz9.jpg

Pretty sexy bumper!
2gshls6.jpg

Got the beadlocks knocked out as well! Seems like beadlocks and MTR's are the new thing in the CO chapter :D:thumbup:

Not for me! Don't get me wrong but I will stick with my BFG's! I have run many tires and have always come back to the king...... :peace:

Back