• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What About This Trail for a more "Moderate" Run at Goatfest?

Well, John said the trail is marked by red stakes. So we go out there and look for some red stakes.

How can we get the GPS coordinates from that google map that was posted?

Got them:

+34° 29' 2.75", -116° 49' 36.52"

That is to the point that John marked on the map.

I think it would be cool to go and find a trail that is new, plus if all who goes knows that we have no idea what in the hell we are doing up front, we would probably have a blast over there. It is a pretty cool place.

I think it would be cool to go and find a trail that is new, plus if all who goes knows that we have no idea what in the hell we are doing up front, we would probably have a blast over there. It is a pretty cool place.
Sounds cool to me. Im in like Flynn!

Hey those are smooth and round rocks...my sidewalls will like that much better than the typical JV jagged stuff.

Looks a little tippy in some places, but looks fun.

I want to find the group looking for this one on Saturday.

Daaaaayumn it's so tempting to go to this... I just can't afford it right now.

Dont be a bitch. Come and ill hook you up with some carne asada and maybe a place to sleep ;)

88trailcrawler said:
Hey those are smooth and round rocks...my sidewalls will like that much better than the typical JV jagged stuff.

Looks a little tippy in some places, but looks fun.

I want to find the group looking for this one on Saturday.

Well Ill be in it so find the black exoed XJ on 35" Baja Claws with stickers all over it. :D

Dont be a bitch. Come and ill hook you up with some carne asada and maybe a place to sleep ;)

Well Ill be in it so find the black exoed XJ on 35" Baja Claws with stickers all over it. :D
If I go I'll bring my chick and a tent, so we should be good on that. It's just the money for food and fuel down there... I'll talk to her about it tonight.

I'm also kinda eh about it because there's not many trails there I'd want to run with my Jeep, I'd like to keep the body straight as long as possible.

Cool, well I got you for some carne asada and assorted shit if your hungry man.

If I go I'll bring my chick and a tent, so we should be good on that. It's just the money for food and fuel down there... I'll talk to her about it tonight.

I'm also kinda eh about it because there's not many trails there I'd want to run with my Jeep, I'd like to keep the body straight as long as possible.

Don't tell me you would not follow me?????

Not sure if this helps but this pic was taken at teh trailhead looking West. Notice in the pic to the right of the spikey plant, in front of the KJ left front tire are a few little sticks poking up? Those are the trail markers for the start of the trail.
BullfrogNov002.jpg

This little squeeze spot is the 1st obstacle at the start.
BullfrogNov014.jpg

Another angle
BullfrogNov016.jpg

And this shot is what you drive down right after the 1st obstacle.
BullfrogNov027.jpg

Hope that helps some. Man I wish I could go again this weekend.

Sweet thanks John. Looks pretty awesome.

BTW, I love those KJs...

Back