• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF "swap meet"

Hmmmm.... what are you asking for it?

I would like to get 125.00 But it IS neg. Maybe trade for some sway bar QD or gas tank skid and some Diff covers 30-44. Let me know what you got.

100_2173.jpg

How much for the penny, I'll give you a dime for it.

What size are those tires, And what kinsa shape are they in.

235/70R15

They are all very low on tread. One of the Uniroyals and the Mastercraft have enough tread to be useful as a spare. The guy my buddy bought the XJ from said he had them out in his barn for a year and they were still holding air pressure. So the rims themselves might be useful for someone who wants an extra set. I can't dismount the tires from the rims because a) I don't have the equipment, b) I'm lazy and 3) I don't want to pay someone to do it.

I'll give you $10 for the best one. my son needs a spare for his ranger.

Unless anyone opts to buy the whole set, I will bring one for you.

OK, now that I know I am at least going to WF for sure, I have a few things I could bring with me to make money for new projects.
I have a Rusty's air intake, with a 4.5" K&N cone style filter. This is clean and freshly oiled ready for the new owner. I also have the clean and oil kit from K&N that will go with this.
$30.00

I also have a 5" True Flow Cone filter by itself. It has also been cleaned. This is a foam style filter with a metal cage around it.
I'd like $15.00 for this.

I have 2 almost new ( less than 500 miles ) BFG 33x950x15 tires. They are not mounted and can be sold as a pair or as singles for spares. These would make great spares for your roof top carrier because they are so narrow to help keep the center of gravity down.
I'd like $90.00 for the pair or $ 50.00 a peice

I also have 1 Super Swamper SSR 33x12.50x15 that is mounted on a black D window 15 x 8 wheel. This tire has at least 50% tread on it if not better, there are no gouges and holds air just fine.
This one will be $50.00

I have a new spool of 5/16ths winch cable. At best I can measure, it has about 75 ft on the spool. It has never been mounted yet.
Id like $25.00 for this.

I also have a metal ammo box that measures 18"x 15"x 19". This box has a locking lid and has fairly good paint on it. This was on my trailer when I bought and was used as storage box. I have since removed it and got a larger box cause I obviuosly carry more stuff.
This will be $15.00
All of this can be delivered to WF on Sat. and I will probably find more. Thanx for looking Cardboard

Here is a list of stuff I have and can bring along to WF if anyone is interested. This of course will eliminate shipping fee's.

NVG242 W/Tom Woods SYE and Driveshaft.

This SYE has a unique rear seal housing. This is because the ones for the '97 and newer usually leak. After several tries with the standard style Tom sent me the style I have now. It uses two seals in the seal house and has never leaked.

The unit is in good shape and was recently installed. It has about 60,000 miles on it. I went with a NVG241 4:1 which is why this is for sale. The only thing it needs is a 1310 front yoke. The current yoke is the 1330 from the 241 I installed. Price is $450 for case and driveshaft.

1998 Chrysler 8.25 29 spline w/ARB.

Everything works great. Backing plates are included but you must exchange all brake hardware with your current axle. Included with the axle are 2 spare shafts (both sides are the same length) and a spare housing if desired. Price is $650

Rusty's HD trackbar

Have the bracket too but I used it for a tire chock for my bus and it bent. Can be easily straightened though. Also the lower bushing is a little damaged from tightening but it is still rattle free. This set up will work with 3 1/2" lift and possibly to 4 1/2. Price is $25

Rusty's HD cross member.

This is actually a nice piece. $50

Rusty's Tcase skid.

Not as nice as the crossmember but it does work. It is bent up a bit but it should work with a small amount of tweaking. Price is $20

Here is a list of stuff I have and can bring along to WF if anyone is interested. This of course will eliminate shipping fee's.

This SYE has a unique rear seal housing. This is because the ones for the '97 and newer usually leak. After several tries with the standard style Tom sent me the style I have now. It uses two seals in the seal house and has never leaked.

The unit is in good shape and was recently installed. It has about 60,000 miles on it. I went with a NVG241 4:1 which is why this is for sale. The only thing it needs is a 1310 front yoke. The current yoke is the 1330 from the 241 I installed. Price is $450 for case and driveshaft.

Everything works great. Backing plates are included but you must exchange all brake hardware with your current axle. Included with the axle are 2 spare shafts (both sides are the same length) and a spare housing if desired. Price is $650

Rusty's HD trackbar

Have the bracket too but I used it for a tire chock for my bus and it bent. Can be easily straightened though. Also the lower bushing is a little damaged from tightening but it is still rattle free. This set up will work with 3 1/2" lift and possibly to 4 1/2. Price is $25

Rusty's HD cross member.

Rusty's Tcase skid.

Not as nice as the crossmember but it does work. It is bent up a bit but it should work with a small amount of tweaking. Price is $20

Hey man i'll take that t-case skid off your hands!

I also have a metal ammo box that measures 18"x 15"x 19". This box has a locking lid and has fairly good paint on it. This was on my trailer when I bought and was used as storage box. I have since removed it and got a larger box cause I obviuosly carry more stuff.
This will be $15.00
All of this can be delivered to WF on Sat. and I will probably find more. Thanx for looking Cardboard[/QUOTE]
Correction on the size of the Ammo box, it is 18"x 9"x19" roughly. Sorry bout that, Cardboard
Also ssr 33x1250 15has been spoken for. Thanx SC

P.S. Gears are 4.56 and it includes a nice HD skid to keep that lower lip from getting caught on stuff.

Rusty's HD trackbar

Have the bracket too but I used it for a tire chock for my bus and it bent. Can be easily straightened though. Also the lower bushing is a little damaged from tightening but it is still rattle free. This set up will work with 3 1/2" lift and possibly to 4 1/2. Price is $25 Sold

Rusty's HD cross member.

Rusty's Tcase skid.

Not as nice as the crossmember but it does work. It is bent up a bit but it should work with a small amount of tweaking. Price is $20Sold

Last edited:

Can i get an used ring and pinion for a d30?

the one that was in your rig during this shot - please... :D
img_4741.jpg

If I hadn't just installed a TeraLow I'd be all over this.

Nice 2 inch receiver hitch for MJ's. Installed for less then one month. Towed one small four wheeler/golf-cart trailer. Very nice, nearly new, frame mount, NOT UNIVERSAL. Bolts to factory locations...

I would not suggest this for a trail rig unless you run the factory rear bumper. It hangs to low if you plan to run any aftermarket bumper setup.

I had it on an 88 short bed. Not sure if there are differences.

$75 takes it.

ADJUSTED PRICE $50............ This is a nice hitch people..

XJ GUYS buy this and you will have the perfect excuse to buy an MJ

Currie drag link and Goferit tie-rod: $150
Trailmaster drop brackets (reinforced): $150
Gray cloth seats out of 98 xj (f & r): $100

Would prefer to deliver all to WF.

Make me some offers on this stuff. Need to get rid of them and I like the cashish.

Also have some Rusty's 4.5" coils that Egg has currently claimed. Will be available if he doesn't take them.

P 'bringing it all but the seats, unless you tell me you want them' Main

Brian whats it gonna take to relieve you of that steering brace. What kinda conditioin is it in, I mean is it at least straight and installable at WF in the parking lot.
Cardboard

Would anyone happen to have a 4.10 ring and pinion for a d30 they could part with and bring with to Winterfest?

Thanks Rev. Looking for the extra gears incase I pull a Bloose out on the trails. If I don't use them at Winterfest, they will be going in the woody.

PM sent.

Lots of 84-96 passenger side taillights. $5.00 each

Intake from an 89 4.0 $10.00

Tranny/tranfer case from an 86 cherokee: TF904 3speed auto, 229 NP229 $75.oo for both or $50.00 each.

87 wagoneer headlight bezels. $10.00

Tube doors that fit a four door cherokee 84-96. Bolt right up, just have to build something for the slide pin go in to keep them closed. $50.00

Set of white mirrors to fit 84-96 cherokee. $20.00

1991 comanche rear glass. $10.00

Gray leather back seat with back to fit 84-96 cherokee. $20.00

Gray fender trim from a 96 cherokee. Free

Make me an offer on this crap.

Back