• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF "swap meet"

XJ&CHZ4ME

NAXJA Forum User
I am sure there are going to be a few parts getting traded around, so post up what ya got or need.

I have a set of 96-down rear tail lights
1 set of wheels off of a 98 Limited (silver tear drops)
4 factory center caps in silver that came off a 99 sport
1-33x12.50x15 mud king...it holds air but not good for much except a trail spare (free)
header panel from a 90 waggoner, trim is missing but header is in OK shape

I am sure I will be adding to this as I keep cleaning out the shop when we move to the new house.

Pair of taillights for 96-down
Front skid (no hardware)
Whole mess of 231 t'case parts... will bring for spares
84-96 4-door front half doors - $150 obo (85xjwoody currently has dibs, but if he backs out...)
Pair of D30 unit bearings off an 01. Not sure on cross-referencing what else they will fit, prob 00-01 LP30s. Good for trail spares.

that reminds me Byron, I have a drivers side cable driven mirror for a 84-96 in good shape.

I am putting new tires and wheels on my trailer this week.
I will keep one of the old ones for a spare.

the other three are up for grabs.
the good....they hold air.
the bad......the rubber is warped and they are some weird chineese brand.
15 inch rim tire size...who knows...good enough to get you to the next gas station. FREE delivery at WF only.

BOB

I am sure there are going to be a few parts getting traded around, so post up what ya got or need.

I have a set of 96-down rear tail lights
1 set of wheels off of a 98 Limited (silver tear drops)
4 factory center caps in silver that came off a 99 sport
1-33x12.50x15 mud king...it holds air but not good for much except a trail spare (free)
header panel from a 90 waggoner, trim is missing but header is in OK shape

I am sure I will be adding to this as I keep cleaning out the shop when we move to the new house.

put me down for the 33in tire pls

mac 'thanks' gyvr

just found a single Rubicon Express lift shackle. UPS lost the other one and I forgot I had this one. Free if someone wants it. PM me if interested.

I am putting new tires and wheels on my trailer this week.
I will keep one of the old ones for a spare.

the other three are up for grabs.
the good....they hold air.
the bad......the rubber is warped and they are some weird chineese brand.
15 inch rim tire size...who knows...good enough to get you to the next gas station. FREE delivery at WF only.

BOB

these gone yet? just bought a new trailer and have no spare.

also have two gauge units with tach

these gone yet? just bought a new trailer and have no spare.

also have two gauge units with tach

Yep, they are gone.
btw, for all you trailer guys.
etrailer.com is great to deal with.
I bought four tires and wheels.
the transaction and delivery was outstanding.
I also ordered some electrical.
the same thing.

http://www.etrailer.com/

BOB

I've got a HP dana 30, disco, 4.56 gears I'll haul out there if anyone is interested in it.

Also have a full roll of "protecto trim" from DPG Offroad to finish a fender trim job.

Last edited:
Pair of taillights for 96-down
Front skid (no hardware) - Claimed by FlexdXJ
84-96 4-door front half doors - $150 obo (85xjwoody currently has dibs, but if he backs out...)
Pair of D30 unit bearings off an 01. Not sure on cross-referencing what else they will fit, prob 00-01 LP30s. Good for trail spares.

Pair of taillights for 96-down - Claimed by macgyvr
Front skid (no hardware) - Claimed by FlexdXJ

I will have a front skid for trade or sale when I head out any takers. As far as needs. Just about any steering upgrades (suspension), gas tank skid, Just make offers with trade I need alot lol. I also still have some 3 in AAL's if anyone needs those.

IT's not this one but it is identical to it.

jeep016.jpg

Back