• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wendy's goes out of business.

Kurt04

NAXJA Forum User
Wow, I had no idea they were in trouble. I just seen on the news, their workers are PO'd. Alot of their paychecks bounced. Sucks, they had some good food.

Man, how can they go out of business, every one I go to has a %$$# LINE I have to wait in unless it's the drive thru...
Like all the fast food places though their menu got too big. Need to go back to basics, $.25 cent burgers and fries and $.50 cent shakes. Look at White Castle, no 75 item menu there and they do good...

Nahhhh, just a local franchisee going under. Wasn't paying his mortgage payments, payrolls bounced. Probably skimming. Thus the closures. Probably had nothing to do with business volume.

Rev Den said:
How will St. Louis survive with one less fast food place?

:D

Rev

They will survive with one of the only things I actually miss about that town. The crave.

Wish there was a Whiteys up here in Woodland.

i know a girl from st. louis, sunset hills...
dont you guys have like steak and shakes or sumthing weird lol just go there

she told me about steak and shake and i was like WHAT!! sounds like a weird place to go to ha ha

It's one of the best places to go to when intoxicated. That or White Castle. Or Jack in the Box. Or Dennies. Or the Waffle House.

rocklandxjer said:
yeap, told me that one two, thats kinda like an IHOP i take it

As if....you can't get hasbrowns at IHOP that are smothered, covered, chunked, topped, diced and peppered.

Back