• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome...

:D
well, my brother sure hasn't taken it easy on that thing, since he got ahold of it. I think he has krinkled every fender now, mainly from tire stuffage, and has added many scratches along with ripping a couple flares loose. He had it at Attica two weekends ago this coming one. He just mainly played in the quarry. He is getting ready to swap out the front lunch box locker for a Detroit, and that should be all he needs to do. He needs new tires, but he hasn't decided what he is going to run.

Oh, BTW, did April ever get her XJ lifted? I know she was talking about it, but just wondering if she ever got around to it.

Not camping on the cold?

TrlWgn1 - you're not going to stay overnight on the cold, hard ground? I'm not certain yet, but if I can work it out I want to travel over thursday night and camp Thursday and Friday nights. I should be good and stiff by then. I've got a propane heater for the tent, but would appreciate a campground with a showerhouse! (as would those around me by the third day!)

No ArmStrong, we will probably just drive over early Saturday morning, and make a long day of wheeling out of it. Tiff can't take time off, and I don't think Matthew wants to either. Do all the loading up Friday afternoon, and just get ready. You have a lot to get done, better get to it! As if I have any room to talk :D

too true

It's not that I have too much free time on my hands, but rather that I'm looking forward to some time to myself! (even on the cold hard ground!)

I do have a lot to get done to be ready. The biggest being cutting my fenders. I think I'll be able to get back to it this weekend. I'm really looking forward to seeing how your HD rockers turn out.

They are coming along. May get them tacked in place tonight. Still have to weld the end caps on them, then just put them in place. I am quite pleased with how they are going. The angle iron, welded at an angle, sure made them look better, since they now are square to the body.

So, you aren't going to bring anyone with you?

Hey TW1, what would happen if she got "sick", ya know, that's a cold time of year and she could come down with something that would make it impossable for her to make it to work the following day. lets be creative, and if you're not there for the night, how the hell can you drink my beer?

Forewheeler's da man!

He's right, TRL WGN. I'm pretty sure that the last time I saw her, Tiff had all the signs of someone destined to come down with something nasty on or about Feb. 7. :lol:

I wasn't planning on taking anyone with me this trip. Won't be tooo long before my boys will be big enough, but not yet.

Well, nothing is set in stone yet. We will just have to see as the time gets closer. Still have lots to get done, before I can go. Could even come over after she gets off work. Since she works in Bloomington, I could just pick her up on my way over.
Keep those fingers crossed (where is the emoticon for that?)

crossed fingers

well, I'm working on it
but all that work they're paying me (sorta) to do keeps getting in the way!

Ain't that the truth!

[quote:c2e9381a00="TRL WGN 1"]I hear ya. You work too much![/quote:c2e9381a00]

Boy you got that right! Unfortunately, all that work I've been doing hasn't been on my Jeep where it belongs. :?

That's where I get jealous of all that fab progress you're making on your Jeep. Coming along great!

But hey, at least you get to wheel everyday! I love that signature

yeah, I enjoy the fab work, just takes a lot of time. But, the rails are done, and I think they look great. I will post a write up as soon as I get the pictures up, and get some free time.
Now, just have to swap rear axles, and regear the front, and pull the t-case to fix that leak, and rework some susupension, and, well, that should get me to Attica.

Back