• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome to the Crawl!

Mine's a DD too. Don't worry, there are trails for all levels. Besides, we don't leave our wounded behind. We do eat our own dead though.:farmer::guitar:

Don't follow Ghost or BrianHo.

Not necessarily true.... Harlan is unique in that all the hard stuff has easy trails to the entrances and or exits. I have also been known to just ride the trails too. While there are some trails I really want to hit this year... Hopefully I will have at least one day to just ride some.

Well, its about as official as it can be, being this far out, I'm in for Harlan 2010! I convinced "the boss" to let me go wheeling with my buddies this July by bringing to her attention that I will be getting married to her next July.

better start your projects now only 134 days left!

Well, I've got to install some long arms before I go and go a little higher to clear the 35's Im gonna run.:scottm:

New thread! :D

I'm in....No problem following BrianHo.....Heck, if it's to extreme. I'll just get out and make a video.:D

Nick

I think I almost had you talked into Lion's den last year, I know you can do it.

If I come Nick, I'll hold the video camera while you do it! :D

I think I want to give Lions Den a try this year. Should be fun!

Well, its about as official as it can be, being this far out, I'm in for Harlan 2010! I convinced "the boss" to let me go wheeling with my buddies this July by bringing to her attention that I will be getting married to her next July.

isnt it a little early to be having to ask for hall passes? ;)

What is with all these places not allowing guns? Boo! I guess I could leave it in a lockbox in someone's RV or tow rig! :smsoap: Not gonna be camping in Appalachia without my pistol!

What is with all these places not allowing guns? Boo! I guess I could leave it in a lockbox in someone's RV or tow rig! :smsoap: Not gonna be camping in Appalachia without my pistol!

I am sure it's an insurance thing. Just don't be waving it around or showing it off and I am sure you will be fine.

I am sure it's an insurance thing. Just don't be waving it around or showing it off and I am sure you will be fine.

Didn't plan on it but I'd rather just lock it in someones rig or camper and call it a day. Don't want to break the rules and cause a fuss at the Crawl.

Didn't plan on it but I'd rather just lock it in someones rig or camper and call it a day. Don't want to break the rules and cause a fuss at the Crawl.

I know for a fact that one was "discharged" one year when the fire works ran out.

I know for a fact that one was "discharged" one year when the fire works ran out.

Ammo is too expensive to be shooting off for no reason. Especially my Carry ammo. :D

Im not exactly sure since I wasn't there, but I do believe it was a 45 and it "accidentally" went off several times... Everybody was struggling to hold in that much fun.

Back