• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome to the Crawl!

I have said I will try to come every year lol. Really hope to make it this year. Especially since it is in Ky. Woo Hoo.

Yea its not like you live there or anything..... :dunce:

pending school ill be there....

We try to have a good, clean, fun time at the Crawl. Many members are bringing their entire family which includes small children.

Just saw the new trucks episode and they took the Cheep Jeep to Black mountain down near Harlan. The place looks beautiful! Looks like its 5 hours for me. If I have money and am working again I will try my best to make it!

can i bring other jeeps along even though they are not xj's? i.e. locked tjs on 35s

heck yeah you can... have you met team willys, and blake and his yj? theyre becoming naxja staples at cherokee events ;)
yeah this is true... haha.... okay well pending gas and school dad will be there with me wheeling in his long armed, locked on 35s tj with hopefully an aw4 conversion done by then.

whats the requirements for this run?..i will have the longarms and 33's on by then but dont think i'll have the winch yet,but do have recovery points front and rear.

whats the requirements for this run?..i will have the longarms and 33's on by then but dont think i'll have the winch yet,but do have recovery points front and rear.

Just what is required at any NAXJA event. F and R tow points, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, and I think that is it.

Just what is required at any NAXJA event. F and R tow points, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, and I think that is it.

Plus the desire to wheel and have fun.....the most important part.:D

sounds good then,i have all the requirments.

So it seems that we have Brian Ho to lead the Body Damage, Ego Beater trails. Who else wants to volunteer?

I'll do tech inspections, or cook.

Back