• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome to the Crawl!

Are you going to be a NAXJA member?

I seem to recall the bylaws allowing guests, but I'm not getting a tech inspection from someone who's not a member of the club.

I'll do them. :conceited When I joined you had to be a member just to attend.

Are you going to be a NAXJA member?

I seem to recall the bylaws allowing guests, but I'm not getting a tech inspection from someone who's not a member of the club.

When Woody gets back with High2by, he will be in good shape.

We have a family reunion 2 weeks after this, so the wife is staying home with our 2 year old.

My 4 year old and me will be attending :)

This will be his second wheeling trip. He slept through most of the trails at uwharrie when he was 6 months old.

We have a family reunion 2 weeks after this, so the wife is staying home with our 2 year old.

My 4 year old and me will be attending :)

This will be his second wheeling trip. He slept through most of the trails at uwharrie when he was 6 months old.

Sweet! My twins should be in tow. I'm with you on the member thing!

Hmmm, Its now between going to the crawl or flying out to Denver to visit some friends of mine who live there and maybe riding out to Moab to wheel with some of the CO guys.

HAHA...funny stuff

"How you like me now?"

RED! Can we be friends now?

Always have been!! ;)

I don't have the trail rig anymore so I may have a hard time keeping up with you this year, but I'm gonna try anyway!:D

Yeah I know................Moab! :D

Back