• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Website help

Gridikal

NAXJA Forum User
Figured I would post to see if any code monkeys out there could help with an element to my portfolio site. The question I have involves the red text that pops up when you hover over a menu item - I would like to have it do the same "fade" effect that I'm using on the menu. I usually just play around with it until I figure it out but I'm stumped!

http://www.gridikal.com

that AE demo would make a nice intro to your page, you could export it as a swf and have it dump you right into the site. I can't help you with the code, but it's nice to see another GD on here :D

that AE demo would make a nice intro to your page, you could export it as a swf and have it dump you right into the site. I can't help you with the code, but it's nice to see another GD on here :D

Yea, I've literally only played with After Effects for about 2 hours and that's what I came up with. Not bad I guess for a print guy.

And yes, BFA in Graphic Design — graduate this Saturday!

Nice! Congrats, I'll be out towards the end of this year. I love design work, but I took a motion graphics class and now I'm hooked on after effects. I should have been an animation or video production major :D It's fun to mess with but it takes FOREVER to do anything.

Back