• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WEATHER FORECAST - BADLANDS

I could care less about the weather... Much rather look forward to meeting up with everyone again, and the occasional shenanigans...
X2 !

Doesn't matter what the weather is......we will still all show up!

looks like we are going to get a little wet...

As long as it isn't as bad as the storm last night, 1/2" hail and it flooded my yard. I would rather not be floating while sleeping in the tent, haha

The crappier it is, the more I'll enjoy my Hawaii trip :D

Looks like I'll be bringing up a small enclosed trailer to sleep in. Its no camper but it will keep me dry.

The crappier it is, the more I'll enjoy my Hawaii trip :D

x2
Tara and I leave for Scottsdale the Friday after winterfest.

Hell I have been looking at this forcast everyday for the past two weeks and they keep pushing the rain out a day. I am betting for low 50's and sun :) But who cares the fire will be warm and company great.

The decision has been made that we will be sleeping in the bed of the tow rig. I'm not dealing with all the mud in my tent again this year.

Current NOAA forcast has moved the rain up a day to thursday, now at 60% rain Friday.

87 'gonna get the tow rig stuck' manche

I ain't WF until you hear ramps dropping to pull out the tow rig!

I can guarantee you that the MJ will be loaded and unloaded in the gravel lot by the office. The trailer may get parked there as well.

2wd 1500+Wrangler ST=the suck.

I pulled in last year and the first thing I did was get the megacab stuck...took the jeeps off the trailer and used the buggy to pull the megacab and trailer into a reasonable parking spot.

mac 'least the f450 has a tru-trac in the back' gyvr

I pulled in last year and the first thing I did was get the megacab stuck...took the jeeps off the trailer and used the buggy to pull the megacab and trailer into a reasonable parking spot.

mac 'least the f450 has a tru-trac in the back' gyvr

I did the same thing last year....lots of flying campground mud.
managed to make it back to the road and unloaded my Heep.

BOB

Back