• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: Used/Free/Low Cost Tires (helping a family out)

got the front lifted, hoping to run and get tires/alignment tomorrow, if I can wedge it into my schedule. Will advise!

Thanks so much for the update! She's going to be blown away by all of this.

Some folks wanted to PayPal, some wanted to drop a check. I put it above, but will list it again here.

PayPal - paypal AT rcmonline dot net.
Address - PM me & I'll give you my address if you'd rather send a check.

Thanks guys!

Robert do you still need a battery? Interstate guy did not have one on his truck but will bring me one next week and I can meet up with you.

scheduled for tires manana -- leaving town on Sunday. Can anyone give the tires a ride to Ft. Fun??

scheduled for tires manana -- leaving town on Sunday. Can anyone give the tires a ride to Ft. Fun??
If people from "down south" and "up nort" can go halfway, I can stage them in Golden.

I will be in Golden tomorrow, leaving the Springs by 11:00 if not sooner. If we can meet in the AM I can do the pick up and probably meet Mike around 4PM. Text 423-217-7445.

I'll text you once I know for sure my new shoes are coming today -90%. So now they need a ride from Mike's in Golden to Ft Fun... Who's game?

I can do it. I can pick them up from Mike sometime over the weekend and deliver them to Ft Collins Monday afternoon or Thursday morning.

cool beans! Outside chance that I'll load the tires and my boys up in the truck and drive them north to Ft. Fun myself... they need to observe some personal charitable giving I think, if I can wedge that lesson into this weekend. I'll update later today.

Yeah, after all the recent lead pipe beatings, I do need some good karma in the race for that award.

and morale never improves...

Matt - you'll be on for the trip from Mike's in Golden to Ft. Fun... I just texted md for the first leg to Mike mañana...

I was offering to pick them up by 10-11AM this morning and drop them off at Mike’s after work today. Looking back at the thread, I see the mixup was probably my fault. It was still Thursday night in my mind when I posted that. I might be able to figure something out for tomorrow to keep the pick up on.

Back