• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

-=-=-WANTED- RIGHT FRONT PWR LOCK/WINDOW MODULE -=-=-

john_yarbrough

NAXJA Forum User
I HAVE A 2001 XJ WITH GREY INTERIOR AND MY POWER DOOR LOCKS DO NOT WORK. I THINK I HAVE NARROWED IT DOWN TO THE RIGHT FRONT POWER LOCK AND WINDOW MODULE. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ONE? I WOULD LIKE TO PLUG A GOOD ONE IN AND SEE IF IT FIXES MY PROBELM. LET ME KNOW AND THANKS IN ADVANCE

I DONT HAVE ONE, BUT I HAVE NOT USED ALL CAPS IN SO LONG THAT I WANTED TO GIVE IT A SHOT. I HOPE SOMEONE TAKES MY POST SERIOUSLY SINCE I AM USING ALL CAPS.

Completely unnecessary and I still don't have what I need. Thanks for the reply.

I think Crazy Jim still has those doors for sale. They're full power..

By the way, it's most likely the module. My brother has a '01 and it went out. After I found him a Karma'd replacement... mine went out... :doh:

E

I HAVE A 2001 XJ WITH GREY INTERIOR AND MY POWER DOOR LOCKS DO NOT WORK. I THINK I HAVE NARROWED IT DOWN TO THE RIGHT FRONT POWER LOCK AND WINDOW MODULE. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ONE? I WOULD LIKE TO PLUG A GOOD ONE IN AND SEE IF IT FIXES MY PROBELM. LET ME KNOW AND THANKS IN ADVANCE

Talking about one of these? This one is out of my 98 part-out. Someone came for the passenger front door and only wanted the shell.

1998XJPassFrontdooractuator1.JPG

1998XJPassFrontdooractuator2.JPG

Back