• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want your XJ in pictures?!

I'll be there

If all goes well I will be there sometime Saturday night or early Sunday, I will be towing my newly designed rig, 97 XJ with all custom suspension coils and long arm front and rear, 39 IROK's 9" rear, Atlas II , and much more. This will be the first trip out of the garage and will be ready for pictures. Check out the progress at www.cherokee4x4.com under projects.

Re: I'll be there

CREEPRS said:
If all goes well I will be there sometime Saturday night or early Sunday, I will be towing my newly designed rig, 97 XJ with all custom suspension coils and long arm front and rear, 39 IROK's 9" rear, Atlas II , and much more. This will be the first trip out of the garage and will be ready for pictures. Check out the progress at www.cherokee4x4.com under projects.

Pictures hell, we want to see it wheel!!! :D :D

This is a wheeling trip, so let's see some pictures at Dump Bump and Mickey's Hot Tub. ;)

Talk, talk, talk...

:D :D What really matters is can you do this:

and not get your "A" in a crack like this at Golden Crack:

3P4210072.jpg
3P4190027.jpg
[/IMG]

Dan, what's your plan for Monday? Originally I was going to arrive midday on Monday, but now I'll be there Sunday evening. I could go on a short run on Monday.

Ya, so what are we going to do Monday? I doubt 21rd. on Sunday will wear us out. ;)
I'm not too interested in running Hell's Revenge again but CRASH really wants to check it out since this'll be his first trip to Moab.

Jes

We could go in the backside, catch the fun stuff and head right back out. Same thing can be done with Golden Spike.

I see night adventure coming on, especially with the full moon.

Mind if I tag along for Hells Revenge on Monday??? I want the extra couple days before I have to leave in case I need to get some parts to get mobile again :)

Kejtar

Hell's Revenge

you have to take Crash in the regular to hit all those steep climbs. scares the crap out of them everytime. We've all done it so many times we have forgotton. My family has run it in an hour and a half. Danno

Dan Riggs said:
Anybody interested and going to be in Moab early...then I need to take your pictures. It's really hard during the week's activities to get around to all the hot spots. I figure to get some good shots early and not have to work so hard during the event. If you are interested then I'll be in Slickrock Campground starting Saturday evening the 4th of October. I want to start out bright and early on sunday.

We'll be there Saturday night as well. No plans at all for Sunday, aside from some sightseeing and geocaching. I'll be happy to pose for you.

dan
i'll be there hopefully on friday 10/3 would love to go on trails with you and have a chance to be in a mag my 2 sons can't come because of school so a picture of our jeep in a mag would be great and give them something to brag about
thks
doug [opie]
we were the 3 amigoes last year at colorada event

Opie said:
dan
i'll be there hopefully on friday 10/3 would love to go on trails with you and have a chance to be in a mag my 2 sons can't come because of school so a picture of our jeep in a mag would be great and give them something to brag about
thks
doug [opie]
we were the 3 amigoes last year at colorada event

Doug, too bad the boys can't be with you. It will be good to see you again. I'll be there sunday night. I figure on Monday we can either do a quick Hell's Revenge or maybe Rusty Nail/Spike.

Getting real close now...... :woohoo:

Back