• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wanna do a m&g pre spring run at ram?

ya i am pretty amped. havent ben out there. ya Kristen (girl from class) is really chill. she just wants to get the jeep out and have fun. i hate drama and BS so i wouldnt bring anyone who would entice that.

should turn out to be a good chill day of playing around and testing things out
cool man! i hate drama.
marhya does photography so shes gonna be taking pics and video!

I may try and break some shit if i can. :D

:D Fawk ya! Hope its just not a u-joint on the front. May just try for a tail light or two.
ill have the trailer..... hahaha!
throw back pics from last trip!!
DSC03868.jpg

DSC03865.jpg

DSC03864.jpg

DSC03863.jpg

DSC03858.jpg

DSC03855.jpg

DSC03847.jpg

DSC03828.jpg

DSC03814.jpg

DSC03812.jpg

DSC03807.jpg

DSC03805.jpg

just a little taste for those who haven't been!

Killer. Sounds like it's gonna be fun. I don't wanna be out there too too long. Have some friends comin by later in the day so gotta be back. But stoked to finally get out there.
Anyone know if Garret is coming?

Don't think Garrett is gonna be there was talking to him earlier. I can't wait.I just gotta be home before 11 so I can sleep for work in the morning.really hoping Keri can make it!

ya tell her punk butt to get down here.
that sucks about garrett...
yay for wheeling...meeting new peeps, and running new stuff

we will probably wheel till 1 or 2.....
mabe a little longer depending on how things go.
we can do alot of stuff in 3 or 4 hours at ram!

Hope you guys have a good time! Wish I could make it, maybe next time. Im headin down to Wolf Creek tonight for some snowboardin this weekend, heard they are gettin some good snow right now!!:clap:

Back