• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker Valley Run, Sat. December 6th

I'll be in if someone wants to do a Friday night axle install.

35 KM2s F/R D44/D44 open/locked

In my opinion the Lower Mainline main section is no longer a 4x4 trail. So that leaves the lower section of Lower Mainline and the various parts of Upper Mainline and Expressway. Alex, that one trail with the boulder in the way is considered part of Upper Mainline according to the maps.
Also has any one been up to the Skills Area recently?

Look like I'm going now. My mom moved my wisdom teeth appointment...and I took the weekend off work. Should be fun though, I'd like to tackle this place again, with sliders this time.

31" BFG KMs, 4" bastard, full armor.

~Scott

In my opinion the Lower Mainline main section is no longer a 4x4 trail. So that leaves the lower section of Lower Mainline and the various parts of Upper Mainline and Expressway. Alex, that one trail with the boulder in the way is considered part of Upper Mainline according to the maps.

The Skills area is not open yet!!

Michael

It totally sucks about the second half of lower mainline, but they did open up the muddy part of it again so its still a decent trail to run, i was up there yesterday and into the night and got stuck a few times.

I tried to find the skills area but it was dark and i was going off of half-fast directions and didnt find it, but a few weeks ago i did get up there with a buddy to check it out and it was pretty badass,

So whose all in for this? I'm not even sure I am going to be able to attend with finals next week, someone suggested I try this studying thing, not really sure what it is though.:D

-Alex

OOPS Delete me.

I'm good with Sunday.

~Scott

Sunday would work better for me. I have not even started my motor mount replacements (really needed), I would have all day saturday to do it vice working on it an hour at a time the rest of this week during lunch in the shop.

If not Saturday would work, I like jumping thru my arce to get things done at the last minute...:greensmok

mac

So...Alex, we want to change the date to Sunday? I'd rather wheel sunday honestly...(that way I can work Saturday)

~Scott

Honestly if someone wants to take over the run and move it to sunday go for it, as of now I am not wheeling this weekend. I have 4 finals at the beginning of the week and need to try studying for a change.

-Alex

Honestly if someone wants to take over the run and move it to sunday go for it, as of now I am not wheeling this weekend. I have 4 finals at the beginning of the week and need to try studying for a change.

-Alex

Geez, you have to study to cheat. What are you majoring in?
Oh, I'm out, no motor.:tears:

As it seems we only had a handful of people in for saturday, and most of them are down for sunday...so Ill be the first to motion for the actual change of the day to this sunday the 7th. See you all at 9:30 ready to air down and go wheeling!

-Lyle

Geez, you have to study to cheat. What are you majoring in?
Oh, I'm out, no motor.:tears:

Emergency Management and Hazards Mitigation, closest thing I can find to a fire degree from a state school around here. The program is partially run by the Bellingham Fire Chief, figure that's good for something?

-Alex

So who knows where they're going for this weekend? (trail wise) We need a leader....I don't know the trails well enough myself.

~Scott

Back