• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uttermost Off Road

You guys crack me up!

People believe what they believe, untill they themselves change their mind!

I am a christian, no one in a million years will convince me to believe any differently.
Just like, I will not in a million years be able to 'convert' some one by debating with them!
This is just silly.
If someone wants to start a christian based jeep club, they should be able to post information about it with out 254 pages of drama to follow.
If someone wants to post up about a satanic jeep club, they should be able to!
If someone wants to have a Baal Jeep club, go for it!

It is funny to watch you guys go at it!
Give it a rest.
Believe in what you want!
Don't shove it in my face,
I won't shove my shit in your face!

I want to start a nudist Jeep club.
Anyone willing to look at my big old white belly can join!
discuss...

seanR said:
You guys crack me up!

People believe what they believe, untill they themselves change their mind!

I am a christian, no one in a million years will convince me to believe any differently.
Just like, I will not in a million years be able to 'convert' some one by debating with them!
This is just silly.
If someone wants to start a christian based jeep club, they should be able to post information about it with out 254 pages of drama to follow.
If someone wants to post up about a satanic jeep club, they should be able to!
If someone wants to have a Baal Jeep club, go for it!

It is funny to watch you guys go at it!
Give it a rest.

I want to start a nudist Jeep club.
Anyone willing to look at my big old white belly can join!
discuss...
could I wear a thong if its sunny. My kawk-n-balls burn easy. And If I get to rubbing some lotion on....well you know.

seanR said:
IXNAYXJ said:
Now we're going around in circles.

You believe in God. I do not. There is no amount of bible quoting and rabble rousing about fire and brimstone will change that, just as demonstrating scientifically how much of the Bible is flawed and impossible will not change your blind faith in it.
Pretty much.

-----Matt-----

goodburbon said:
Oh, and I answered your question in very simple, plain english, you then told me to give a simple yes or no answer because it was too complicated for you. If you still want to know why I say no, refer back to the simple answer I gave and spend a minute pondering what I said.

I still don't understand. Answer it again for me please.

goodburbon said:
why don't you tell us why you don't do it?
why dont you do what who said that dont or does agree or think what is wrong

And yes Im bored and have nuttin else to do till my girl gets off work

goodburbon said:
ow, you gave me a brain cramp

I was talkin to the nate bob character, why doesn't he kill people and rape women?
I know. I just dont understand why he cant comprehend the answers that were given.

goodburbon said:
why don't you tell us why you don't do it?
Because he's afraid of a vengeful God. And if we aren't afraid, it's inconceivable to him that we can be 'good' people. Right?

-----Matt-----

EDIT: I know this post is about seventeen pages too short for this thread, but my fingers are starting to bleed from typing.

OK I'll stop playing around.

I understand that good people don't have to believe in God. I just wanted to see how people that supposedly don’t believe in anything think about ethics and morals. Apparently everybody has a natural sense of what is right and wrong except for 12GaugeXJ.

But here is my last question. If there is nothing after life, what is the point of living?

Nate_Bob said:
OK I'll stop playing around.

I understand that good people don't have to believe in God. I just wanted to see how people that supposedly don’t believe in anything think about ethics and morals. Apparently everybody has a natural sense of what is right and wrong except for 12GaugeXJ.

But here is my last question. If there is nothing after life, what is the point of living?
The here and now, retard.

Back