• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uttermost Off Road

uttermost said:
How else do you get cattle from Mud? You get cattle from mud by a Supreme God who created the mud having the ability to create life with what ever He touches or speaks into existense. I know it is hard to Fathom it but everything cannot be rationalized. Some things you just have to have Faith in knowing that you are not God and He is in control, no matter if we like it or not. If you can't find reason for something, that does not make it false or a lie.

I simply CAN NOT wait until we find life on other planets.

WHEN we do, I'm going to bring this thread back to the top to see where in the NT it is explained.

Maybe we could just add a few chapters at that point.

Better yet, we may find a whole new version of the Bible on said planet.

it's like talking to a recording.

"I love you, everything I've said is true even though I can prove nothing, here's a verse from my favorite book to prove it(insert scripture here). Please hate me more, it fuels my passion."

I was wrong for being polite, I am sorry

Go shove jesus up your arse you stupid ignorant bleating sheep. Take truth, write it on a piece of paper, fold that up and shove it up your ignorant ass too. I KNOW where you're coming from, I've FELT the power of the lord.......it is all a matter of perception. If you think outside the bible for a second you might realize that.....but you're afraid to leave the refuge of your house built of straw men that we can just knock down one by one.......all built on the rock of peter......ignorant fawk!

D'oh!! I almost forgot one of my faves...
jesuslovesyou_ass.jpg

:D

Coming here late and no way I'm reading 23 pages of this.
I just find it funny that the mere mention of the name Jesus brings out so much heat.
I am a Christian.
I'm sure that fact surprises many here.
I'm not ashamed of it, I've just never felt the need or reason to bring it up before.

This is an "Off Topic" forum. We're supposed to be able to bring all manner of non-jeep topics up here. Why should someone be told not to bring their religion here?
Don't like the subject? Don't open the thread. Sounds easy to me.

Traindrvr, wow, what the hell happened to you that you feel the need to constantly beat up anyone who doesn't share your religeous beliefs?
Catholic School? Alter boy for the wrong priest? If so, sorry, but let it go dude.
Really.

I was once told,
"Religion is ones way to justify the unknown until science can prove it"

Or somethin like that.
The unknown scared people so they made stuff up and wrote it down.

creeperjeep said:
I was once told,

Or somethin like that.
I've heard that science is man understanding what God created.

kid4lyf said:
Traindrvr, wow, what the hell happened to you that you feel the need to constantly beat up anyone who doesn't share your religeous beliefs?
The same question can easily be posed to the folks that constantly feel the need to share their enlightenment about why their brand of Christianity is better...

creeperjeep said:
I know you christians arent Catholic but,,,,,explain the pedo-priest thing to me, there has to be a godly reason for that huh?
It's called sin.
It happens.

Yucca-Man said:
The same question can easily be posed to the folks that constantly feel the need to share their enlightenment about why their brand of Christianity is better...
Reread the thread.
No one did that.
Uttermost merely said that he wanted to start a club of Christians. Who's interested?
He was ripped apart for being so stupid as to believe the way he does.

kid4lyf said:
Reread the thread.
No one did that.
Uttermost merely said that he wanted to start a club of Christians. Who's interested?
He was ripped apart for being so stupid as to believe the way he does.
Wrong, glfredrick spent most of the thread demeaning the non-relgious and touting Christianity as the end all be all.

Fergie said:
Wrong, glfredrick spent most of the thread demeaning the non-relgious and touting Christianity as the end all be all.
Sorry, like I said, I only read a few pages and mostly saw the opposite happening.
I still stand by what I said though.
The norm here is to tear apart anyone "stupid" enough to be a Christian.

BTW the pedo-priest question was directed at someone with an excuse for anything not perfect ie; glfredrick john-joe or whatever

Kid just made me think to ask

kid4lyf said:
Sorry, like I said, I only read a few pages and mostly saw the opposite happening.
I still stand by what I said though.
The norm here is to tear apart anyone "stupid" enough to be a Christian.
Both sides showed their best.

I'm done with this fawkery. I'll continue to believe the way I want, and will try my best not to infringe upon others doing the same.

just to be inquisitive like others , I did some digging.
uttermost said:
Next to God, my wife (no kids yet) and ministry hunting is in next in ,line of importance.

You place a fictional being in front of your wife????
I know women suck, but, that seems wrong ??

creeperjeep said:
I was once told,

Or somethin like that.

Do go confusing religion and science now.

Fergie said:
I'll continue to believe the way I want, and will try my best not to infringe upon others doing the same.

You must have come to the compound...that is EXACTLY what we have on the plaque hung from the front door and in my office.

You seem like a perfect candidate for indoctrination into " THe Cult of the Notorious R.E.D.".

We await your profile change and welcome you into the fold.

R = Rebelious
E = Electronic
D = Disidents

and we have a flag too!

pirate_flag.gif

Back