• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uttermost Off Road

Hey utermost. Not to pick on you or anything, but did you dodge my question or just not see it? You said you cant pick and choose or discount ANYTHING from the bible. So i asked where you stood on the old laws in Leviticus? What are your thoughts on em? Im just curious.

westsacxj said:
Hey utermost. Not to pick on you or anything, but did you dodge my question or just not see it? You said you cant pick and choose or discount ANYTHING from the bible. So i asked where you stood on the old laws in Leviticus? What are your thoughts on em? Im just curious.

He's not a Jew, he's a baptist.

I'm going with NO.

The eye for an eye thing is still my favorite.

creeperjeep said:
because it would hurt emotionally and physically, um..because I try to respect women that deserve it, and if they dont deserve it, im sure not going to poke them.

Why do you care about the respect of women? Do you have a belief in something?

creeperjeep said:
Are you that intoxicated in a story that someone uttered to you that you honestly have no idea how normal people make it through the day without raping and stealing and killing?

no

creeperjeep said:
Some of the questions that some bornagains ask are completely off the wall, like questions that a person with brain damage would ask

Did you know that a key sign of a person losing an argument is when they start resorting to personal attacks.

creeperjeep said:
And what makes you think Im a christian anyway?

I never said you were.

Last edited:
goodburbon said:
it's like talking to a recording.

"I love you, everything I've said is true even though I can prove nothing, here's a verse from my favorite book to prove it(insert scripture here). Please hate me more, it fuels my passion."

I was wrong for being polite, I am sorry

Go shove jesus up your arse you stupid ignorant bleating sheep. Take truth, write it on a piece of paper, fold that up and shove it up your ignorant ass too. I KNOW where you're coming from, I've FELT the power of the lord.......it is all a matter of perception. If you think outside the bible for a second you might realize that.....but you're afraid to leave the refuge of your house built of straw men that we can just knock down one by one.......all built on the rock of peter......ignorant fawk!

I'm ignorant? You are the one not answering my question. I'll ask you again. Why wouldn't you murder, rape and steal if you could get away with it? What would stop you?

Nate_Bob said:
I'm ignorant? You are the one not answering my question. I'll ask you again. Why wouldn't you murder, rape and steal if you could get away with it? What would stop you?
You do realize it was bad/wrong to murder and rape before the 10 commandments were made up, right? There is such a thing as an absolute right EVEN WITHOUT God saying so.

-----Matt-----

Nate_Bob said:
Because I don't see what would stop them.
Now we're going around in circles. You agree that killing is wrong, and was wrong before the 10 commandments. And then you ask what would stop them. You have ceased making sense. On second though, you really never did make any sense...so we're back where we started.

You believe in God. I do not. There is no amount of bible quoting and rabble rousing about fire and brimstone will change that, just as demonstrating scientifically how much of the Bible is flawed and impossible will not change your blind faith in it.

-----Matt-----

Last edited:
Oh, and I answered your question in very simple, plain english, you then told me to give a simple yes or no answer because it was too complicated for you. If you still want to know why I say no, refer back to the simple answer I gave and spend a minute pondering what I said.

seanR said:
No, you bastid,

You got peanut butter in my chocolate!

Let me guess... your sheep is sleeping right now?

Back