• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

used tires

Jeff C.

NAXJA Forum User
looking for inexpensive but decent used all terrain or streetable mud tires.

can fit 235/75 r15, 30x9.50 or 31x10.50.

must be in new england area.

will also consider tires mounted on decent rims.

Jeff-

Are you the same Jeff that I sold some skid plates to awhile ago, whose parents live in north Jersey? I will be back in Jersey around Thanksgiving and have a great set of 5 30x9.5 Mud Kings on aluminum Jeep rims that I could bring you if you wanted to meet at your parents place. They have very deep tread, and are surprisingly quiet on the road. E-mail or PM me if you are interested.

If your ever in the Pittsburgh PA area I have a set of Kumho Venture MTs 235/75/15- 2 in very good shape, 2 are alittle worn but still have alot of life left!

attn Lawn Cher

Hi Mark--

I am absolutely interested. I'm going to be down there next week. How much do you want for them?

Thanks again for the skids, and especially for lending me the bit.

--Jeff

All 5 are mounted and balanced, and have very little wear. I used them maybe 4 or 5 times on my wife's stock XJ for very light wheeling, otherwise they just sat in the garage. I am very pleased with their performance offroad and they aren't any louder than the all terrains on my Suburban. I think $350 is fair, that's 70 each for a mounted tire & rim, including delivery. The situation is this... I've moved to St Louis, MO since we last spoke, and will be in NJ visiting family for Thanksgiving. I can bring the tires with me and drop them off at your parents house like I did with the skids.

$350 is definitely fair, especially since you're delivering them and they're nice tires, but my XJ has 215,000 miles on it, and I'm really just looking for something cheap to get throught the winter when I'm going to buy a newer rig. I'll keep looking around for some cheaper ones, then I'll get back to you before Thanksgiving if I don't find any.

Thanks--

Jeff

I have a buddy in south Jersey with 30" all terrains on stock steel Jeep rims that might be available. He's on here as Scarface, you might get in touch with him.

Back