• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unique Rims

I ran the Unique D-Windows.

Can't really tell any diff between those and the AR767s that I have on my Jeep now.

When these get beat to hell, i'll have no problem going to Discount and picking up some replacements in the Unique brand :)

I believe Unique and Cragar are the same company. At least that is what I was told from my friend who is GM of discount tire. I got 5 of them with center caps for like 27.99 a piece. Probably can't see them very well but they are what I have in my avatar. To give you a ballpark to work with I think the final total on 5 BF Goodrich At's (32x11.5) mounted and balanced on 5 uniques was $750. That is what my friend could do for me so depending on what you are looking at if you are getting a complete set, see if you can get around that price and you know they are doing you well.

Last edited:
Unique, Crager and all American racing wheels are made by the same company (Unique/TireCo). The Cragers usually cost more because they come with Crager caps all the others you have to purchase the caps separately.

BonesBrosChris said:
Unique, Crager and all American racing wheels are made by the same company (Unique/TireCo). The Cragers usually cost more because they come with Crager caps all the others you have to purchase the caps separately.
Just bought Cragers for $37.00 and did not come with caps. Had to reorder, caps $12 a piece!

XJumpmaster said:
Just bought Cragers for $37.00 and did not come with caps. Had to reorder, caps $12 a piece!
Where did you find that price. Would like a set at that price myself.

Back