• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Work Party/BBQ: 9/11

Looks like our task for the day is going to be working on our adopted trails. We'll be brushing the sides, and making sure the water bars are good and cleaned out for winter (<- big task).

Hand tools will be available, but if you got your own it wouldn't hurt to bring them (Shovels, picks, hand saws, etc).

I'm hoping we'll have a decent turnout for this. We could definitely use the help on the trail.

sounds cool. ill meet up with you guies at rodgers in the morning.ill bring my shovel and flat pic. sounds like nic has the saw thing covered. i think ill leave mine at home, unless yall think well need it. i plan to break off betwene noon and 2pm to meet up with the salem crew on the trails. then follow the group for the day. ahhhh sand! dont think ill hit the BBQ in loo of the trail run. you all are still welcome to join. i gave the salem guies a heads up,all is well.

cya soon
Bronze.

So noone else is going?

Is it cuz it's a work party, not just a wheeling trip?

New tool!!
5e996b94.jpg

Last edited:
i got one under the seat too. cept i call it the equalizer :nono:.

So noone else is going?

was this way last time too. only me and dustin...

WAIT, speeking of. i seem to remember standing in the rain for an hour waiting for some random "RED JEEP" to show.:laugh3: nic gets the green soccerballs this time!

Bronze.

So noone else is going?

New tool!!
5e996b94.jpg
that's awesome. I just picked up a chainsaw today.. So i think with our new "toys" we should skip the red tape, and extend saddle up saturday!:farmer:

So is this going to be mostly a work party then? or like the others that have been a little work and then play?

I have been working on the rig and I know I can get up there. So far I have no recovery points on front and winch not mounted.
So if there is any playing, I have work to do and am a maybe. If its just cleaning up our trail I will be there.
If I can get my chainsaw back from who I loaned it to I will bring it, if not Ill have a flat and round shovel.

So is this going to be mostly a work party then? or like the others that have been a little work and then play?

I have been working on the rig and I know I can get up there. So far I have no recovery points on front and winch not mounted.
So if there is any playing, I have work to do and am a maybe. If its just cleaning up our trail I will be there.
If I can get my chainsaw back from who I loaned it to I will bring it, if not Ill have a flat and round shovel.

As far as I know we are working till 4pm, and a few of us are running to sandlake.

It's going to be a work party. I really don't plan on wheeling, since I hope to use up most of the day on working on Saddle Up. The BBQ does start at 2pm, so we'll have to figure out what we want to do at that time.

We shouldn't really need a chain saw. Most of the brushing is just going to be cutting small branches that have grown over the trail. The real work is going to be digging out the water bars.
Who is camping?
Anybody friday night?
Saturday night?
Just a quick day trip for me.

Back