• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF trip for us North end folks

My intention was to come down earlier in the week and do some work, then head up to Browns Camp Friday after a day of work.

I now have some clients in town with me all that week and so this is going to be a little more difficult for me to make happen the way I had originally intended.

Who is still wants to make this happen this weekend?
Who would like to move it?

Let's get some other input and I will figure out what I am going to do in a day or two.

Thanks,
Michael

Uhh, no changing these dates. Put your clients in Jeeps or throw them in the Willamette River.

I've already scheduled time with our videographer and made plans for these dates, changing them now will prove a raging pain in the arse.

some say this weekend, some say next weekend, some say the following weekend.

I vote you all quit your jobs, file for welfare and camp all month..

NO!! I got a hall pass all weekend, my lady is going to Cali for mothers day.

I might be up for a different weekend.

Hey Alex can I hop in your rig? split gas on the way down?

Jeff (uber xj) and I, are more than likely IN for this as well.

WERD! If there are enough of us from up 'north' then I think we should still make this trip happen. Myself, Jake, his woman, my woman, and some of you have already requested this time off (Dustin, etc).

So can we get a vote on who is IN and who is OUT? That way we know whether or not to go through with this run because right now it seems there is a lot of uncertainty.

I'll start...

IN

My business travel plans are a little undefined at the moment. As it sits at the moment I think I will have to cancel on this trip. Things may still change and I might be able to make this work, but currently it doesn't look good.

Either way, there is no reason that everyone else shouldn't make this happen, no matter who is or is not there.

I really do want to get back down to TSF to wheel but not sure now when I am going to be able to make this workout.

I will let you if things change.
Michael

Back