• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Noobfest Camp Out: 6/2 - 6/3

I'm out!!

Whats up with you, usually your wheeling every weekend. Are you feeling okay Aaron? I though we could recap last years events, or maybe we could pound down some more honey wiskey. Probably not but its worth brining up.
:greensmok

I dont think that i would be exepted at this even I know my xj with a d35 is not, people have made that clear. that my shit is whacked and not worth having or even taking out.I get the felling that i i show there will be people just making fun of what i can afford. I dont want to be around anyone like that. maybe i will drive my xj off a cliff evidently that all its good for with d35 in it.

Thank you for having such events. maybe in the next life i will be more exeped for who i am an what i have. I wont bother you again. good by.

Last edited:
How will you know unless you come out, come out and put your attitudes away, you may be surprised. There are times Ive been in the same situation on this website, things just spin out of control, we have alot of alpha dogs. But I know if I was out on the trail and I need help everyone of these guys would lend a hand, if that meant I needed a ride to Napa, help tearing down, a loan, food, a flat bed home, ect.
We are a family not everyone in family gets along, but we all have the same goal.

Now lets get some dirt under our tires, some camp fire conversation going, cook some great food, and maybe drink a beer or two. Always fun times, times I will never forget, like last year...... :)

I dont think that i would be exepted at this even I know my xj with a d35 is not, people have made that clear. that my shit is whacked and not worth having or even taking out.I get the felling that i i show there will be people just making fun of what i can afford. I dont want to be around anyone like that. maybe i will drive my xj off a cliff evidently that all its good for with d35 in it.

Thank you for having such events. maybe in the next life i will be more exeped for who i am an what i have. I wont bother you again. good by.

What?

Who's hating on the 35?

What?

Who's hating on the 35?

Jeep put the D35 in what 1.4 million ( number might have been made up & exaggerated a little bit ) XJ's. Bring your rig, drive it, have a blast. So you cant do every trail, no biggie. You have a blast on the ones you can do. Enjoy watching the ones who can. Its all a great time.:loveu:

Where did this rant come from? I know many people in the group that still run a 35...

I wheeled the crap out of both my YJ's with turdyfives on 33's never broke a single axle. But I always ran 10.50 wide tires and never aired the rears down past 20lbs. They are not worth building but spending a little money to get you buy till you find a 8.25 Is fine.

Dave

I also have some pallets of cut 2x4 for fire wood. There right about 48 x 48 x 36. If someone has a trailer or room for them, there already banded to the pallet and I can load them with the forklift.

As vp I command you to come out and wheel your rig this weekend.

wow, who pissed in your cheerios. :huh:
i thought you north western guys had thicker skin than that.

Please don't clutter this thread with the great D35 debate. :rolleyes:

Snapple, sorry you feel that way. You're more than welcome to come out and participate on this run. I already stated that in a prior post. It's your call though. Remember it's just the internet.

Here's a quick list of people I have in for Saturday's Noob Run:
-TORX
-Dellstopjeep's Wife
-Knucklehead
-CrazyMoose
-Kenny811
-Flash2Pablo
-Wokkerk?

I know some others have mentioned coming up Saturday evening and wheeling Sunday. If you're planning on making it this weekend, post up your plan we got an idea of who to expect, and who's wheeling when.

TORX's Plan: I will likely be arriving late Friday night (probably between 10 and 11). Not sure if I'll be wheeling Sunday, but I'll be staying Saturday night as well. This weekend kind of crept up on me, and I'm totally running out of time.

Regarding lunch, I'm going to say lets just plan on doing our own thing. We'll take a group lunch mid day on the trail.

Plan is to still stage from Rogers Camp Saturday morning at 9:00. For those of us camping at Browns Camp, we'll roll out to Rogers ~8:30ish.

Back