• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Noobfest Camp Out: 6/2 - 6/3

I will roll in around 7 friday night.
Business must have been good this week. :D

Lets try and grab our usual corner spots (#7, #8, #9 ?). I'm hoping Browns Camp won't fill up too quick the weekend after Memorial Day. Also, if anyone has some fire wood please bring some.

Not sure if I mentioned it before, but if you have a CB we'll be running on channel #4 unless we change it on Saturday.

Looks like we may have around 10 rigs for Saturday.

I'll be there Saturday morning around 8 at browns to unload, probably leave Sunday morning since I have family stuff later that day. Gotta camp at least one night

New member here. I heard about this from a guy I sold a fender to on CL a couple weeks ago. I'm in, probably bringing my cousin with me. He has another XJ, but doesn't want to bring it since he needs to swap out a water pump and replace the bushings in the uppers. Guess he can be my spotter. We plan on being there Sat morning. Looking forward to meeting some fellow enthusiasts.

New member here. I heard about this from a guy I sold a fender to on CL a couple weeks ago. I'm in, probably bringing my cousin with me. He has another XJ, but doesn't want to bring it since he needs to swap out a water pump and replace the bushings in the uppers. Guess he can be my spotter. We plan on being there Sat morning. Looking forward to meeting some fellow enthusiasts.

Very Cool!!

That was me, Ive been blabbing to everyone that has an XJ about this run..
I have an invited 2 or three other XJ owners we will see if they show.

Im going to have to pull out of this one. I have to work friday night/ saturday morning until 1am and wont be in any shape to drive after a 4th 10hr shift in a row. At least that will also give me the time to install my cb, intall my lift, mount my new tires, etc etc that I have had waiting in my storage room forever. It does suck that I cant come this weekend but I hope to meet up with you guys for camping at least sometime soon to put some faces to the names here on the forum.

Just did my lift and have not done a slip yoke or a hack n tap yet. Stock rear drive line did fit right into place though. Not sure if its smart that i take it out until i get that done. Thoughts?

Out. Jeep isn't ready.

Just did my lift and have not done a slip yoke or a hack n tap yet. Stock rear drive line did fit right into place though. Not sure if its smart that i take it out until i get that done. Thoughts?

My 89 had 6" lift, 32 swampers and I never lost the drive line. Not to say I don't ever know how close I really came to loosing it. But I would say if you take it easy you should be ok. Go for the wjeelin, stay for the camping, eating & hanging out!!!

I will be there tonight, i plan on leaving Vancouver, around 6pmish...So i think i will be out there by 8pm. It is me and a buddy in my XJ. I haven't camped in Browns campground before, if anyone has space we can split campsite costs or we will get our own if necessary. I hope there are still open spots when we get there.

As far as camping goes, I think we'll need around 4 spots. Knucklehead, Jeremy, and Eric all have trailers. The rest of us should be able to pile in pretty easily. For those of you heading up early today, grab an extra adjoining site if it's available. Some won't be up till tomorrow morning.

These are the campers that I'm aware of.

CrazyMoose
Knucklehead
98cherokee35's
Dellstopjeep's
Kenny811
Dude_with_an_LJ
Flash2Pablo
TORX

Plan is to still rendezvous at Rogers Camp at 0900 Saturday morning (remember this is still the NWC though ;)). I'm hoping to be on the road by 9:00 tonight, putting me to BC a little before 10:30.

Say i get off work and decide to head over. Where is the camp ground? Where do i pay to camp and park? I have no cb and no cell service there so ill be in the dark

To Browns Camp Campground:

Turn left off Highway 6 at "summit" just before the gravel barn. Look for the Rogers Camp / Browns Camp turn off sign.

Stay right at the fork (left will take you to Rogers Camp where we will meet on Saturday). From this point on just stay on the main road (Beaver Dam Road), and follow the signs to Browns Camp Campground. You'll cross a small bridge, and then come to a stop sign. At the stop sign hang a left and follow the road into the camp ground.

Usually we're at spots #7, #8, #9, located on the corner. There's an Iron Ranger with pay slips just as you enter the camp ground.

Back