• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Campout: 8/27 - 8/28

Out! And I was so looking forward to this trip. Looks like there wouldn't be a hole lot of room for me anyway.

Have fun!

---
- Cherokee's are for kids and women. Grown ups wheel Wranglers!

FAG.. :twak:

I'm out forthis one I got envited to fish on the ocean this weekend.

its ok, i dont think anyone wanted you there anyway.

everyones thinking it..:firedevil

so orangeJeep and i are leaving 181st and powell at 2:45-3pm friday

Last edited:
ok so do to fire restrictions I will only bring a little bit of wood.and the GF has to work so she isnt going to make it. if we have to I can camp some where else. I do have 3 others from the club I am in that will show up for a day trip on sat.2 xj and a pathfinder.

Hey, I'm leaving my place at 7am for the day.. wanna meet at gales creek shell at 8:15a??

edit: I love Bates road!

dono if ill make it there by then. im guna leave here t 7am. it all depends on the trafic throo the backwoods from there. ive maid it in as fast as an hr. and as slow as 2 1/2...

Bronze

Ok confirmed that Aaron and I are meeting at north plains McDonalds between 5:30 and 6. If anyone else wants to follow us into camp..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

:presidential hat on: Just a reminder to folks to watch their speeds coming into camp. It's likely going to be dusty, slow it down to an idle. Don't drive like an asshat. Follow the one way signs. Remember we got a big group, so what ever you do reflects on us whether it's in camp, on the trail, or on the road. :presidential hat off:

:presidential hat on: Just a reminder to folks to watch their speeds coming into camp. It's likely going to be dusty, slow it down to an idle. Don't drive like an asshat. Follow the one way signs. Remember we got a big group, so what ever you do reflects on us whether it's in camp, on the trail, or on the road. :presidential hat off:

What about 2low burnouts? Is that still ok?

bringing aaron barnes' green lights and non-vent windows, nicks amps, and scotts flaming bar stool. anything I'm forgetting?

Back