• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF Campout: 8/27 - 8/28

I should be up there friday around 8-9pm I will need a spot if theres one for a large pu/camper and trailor. torx saw my set up. if you can plan for me I can bring a sizeable amount of oak fire wood. and with my wheeling rig I can hull spair parts or??? onto the trail. And I should have an open seat if some one needs a ride.

So how many of us want to run crushers and how many people are just gonna watch? dustin brings up a good point of splittin up, otherwise alot of sittin around and recovering, maybe a thought to start thinkin about now. i know im down to run crushers also so that makes 4, what about scott? you gonna run it?

So are there going to be enough spots for all of us or at least somewhere for us to set up a tent?
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Ya there will be enough spots. As long as those dang grand krawlers and cherokee forum guys don't grab our spots

ill be there worst case sat morning. probably just a day trip for me. just cant stretch the camping. im shooting for a 8:30/9AM roll in time

id like to cover some ground.:scottm: anyone know if bates Rd. is open?

i know a feiw years back a feiw of us went up is. there was some pucker factor there. id like to try it agin, provided theres a winch atop. just incase...

Bronze.

Updated.
TORX
mojojojo
Nightfoam + Nightfoam's_Brother
Redjeep2.0
OrangeJeep
Streetpirate
nw-zj-scott
BigBlueBeast
DirtyD_NW
98cherokee35's
Dellstopjeep + Dellstopjeep's Wife
Mnkyboy + Cherokeechick81
Aaron Barnes
BannieXJ
ceb0217
b16a90teg
Bronzewyrm (Saturday)

Holy $#it! :eek:

I'm crossing my fingers there will be room for everyone. Looks like we may need around 6 sites. We should be able to cram at least 3 tents/vehicles per site. The truck/trailer combos will be a bit tougher. We'll figure it out though.

Add one more to the list. Showing up Friday night. Were should we expect to find everyone?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Browns Camp Campground. Directions are in the first post. It's going to be next to impossible to miss us. If for some reason the plan changes, I'll post a note on the information board at the entrance to the campground. CB channel 4 as well.

So how many of us want to run crushers and how many people are just gonna watch? dustin brings up a good point of splittin up, otherwise alot of sittin around and recovering, maybe a thought to start thinkin about now. i know im down to run crushers also so that makes 4, what about scott? you gonna run it?
Depending on interest we could bump it to a Sunday. Run the usual trails Saturday, maybe hike it later in the day, party hard, and then head straight for Crushers on Sunday late morning. Only problem with this is spotting with a hang over sucks! Although it sounds like my help isn't wanted so I'll just be along for the ride. .!.:D.!.
ill be there worst case sat morning. probably just a day trip for me. just cant stretch the camping. im shooting for a 8:30/9AM roll in time

i know a feiw years back a feiw of us went up is. there was some pucker factor there. id like to try it agin, provided theres a winch atop. just incase...

Bronze.
According to ODF's website... :cool:
Bates Road - OPEN
I'd like to run it. They recently clear cutted the hill side, so I'll be curious how the views are now.

Bronze.

Hey, I'm leaving my place at 7am for the day.. wanna meet at gales creek shell at 8:15a??

edit: I love Bates road!

Out! And I was so looking forward to this trip. Looks like there wouldn't be a hole lot of room for me anyway.

Have fun!

---
- Cherokee's are for kids and women. Grown ups wheel Wranglers!

Back