• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Transformed Jeep

XJ=Fun

NAXJA Forum User
Probably common to you guys, but I have never owned a Jeep that looked so different after lift,wheels, and tires. My dream DD XJ is almost complete!
The Zone lift is amazing on road with no squeaks and a nice soft ride.
ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480
ry%3D480

If you are a real JEEPER you will "Never Be DONE)! or have enough money to do all you want. Just a fact you need to learn early :NAXJA: that's why your here.

This is actually the 6th XJ that I have owned and I have lifted all of them.Done everything to my Jeeps from axle swaps,gear swaps,lockers etc...and that's not in the direction that I want to go this time. I actually had a plan for this one before I even bought it. In other words I set a limit for myself because if I dont I will lose sight of what I wanted to do in the first place. Family hauler/grocery getter/camp buggy is pretty much it for this one..No mud in Blankas future just a badass DD. Lol thanks for the compliments guys, thats why I love this community :loveu: Going to go RED real soon.

Nicely done. :thumbup:

Are those 31's? If I remember right that's a manual transmission, correct? I always felt the stock 3.07 gears were marginal at best with stock sized tires. If you feel a drop in power/mpg's you might keep your eye out for some 4.10 geared stock axles. Food for thought.

3 inch..but it sits at about 4. I also put a tcase drop on...do no vibes. Super smooth

Good to know, I think I might look into this, I have a 2.5" lift now and want just a little bigger without going to 4.5 and having to sye and everything else. Do you have any death wobble wiht the stock track bar?

I had it aligned at Southern Oregon 4x4 and they re drilled the trac bar mount about half an inch. It drives straight and has no death wobble. Just be sure to get the complete kit with t-case drop. Also I used marine grease for all the bushings including shock bushings and get full leaf packs... I don't trust add a leafs. The good thing about Zone is that they are made in the USA with shot peened and scraggled leafs. As far as I can tell they are identical to BDS, but most people will yell at me for saying that so I wont. haha

Back