• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

I went in this morning(dealer) to get my blankie out of the hatch.. He did a great job. While I was talking to him about my blankie I told him how heavy my spare tire was to put on the tire carrier. He told me to inflate it with helium so I can lift it with one hand. Do you think this would work? I can get some from Wal-Mart today if it helps me.

If you have to run the spare it will get less traction. That's assuming you don't drop it trying to mount it your spare falls into the sky.

If I fill all my tires with helium, that should reduce my unsprung weight, giving me better handling and better gas mileage. Terrific idea.

David Bricker / SYR - ATL

15356569_1309231772431655_8342443305619231009_n.jpg

Damn it. I was out trying to get my spare tire out from under my pickup and wouldn't you know it I closed the tail gate with my blankie in it. Oh to make it worse I couldn't get my spare tire off the bed of my truck, what the hell.

The guys at the dealer ship will laugh at me now.

Oh-oh. Looks like we have a, a...a reposter.

I doubt it's the only one on this thread.

Back