• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

IMG_20150917_191348.jpg

Changing out an A/C compressor on a 6.0 superduty. you can see the trainwreck you have to wade through to get at it.

Haha, that's why I'm sticking with my cummins....I can do a waterpump, ac compressor, and alternator before you get that off. :roflmao:

Don't have to pull the cab off to work on the top end either.

:rolleyes:

Haha, that's why I'm sticking with my cummins....I can do a waterpump, ac compressor, and alternator before you get that off. :roflmao:

It only took 4 hours from recovery to refill.... but there was lots of cussing and going WTF? involved. I also had to disassemble half of the engine bay as well.

My dad has a 99 7.3 and an 06 6.0 and its ridiculous how much tighter the 6.0 is under the hood.

When seconds count the police are only like 5 to 10 minutes away.

:gee:

An yet i have one more for you all. Thanks Bill.

Charlie was installing a new door and found that one of the hinges was missing. He asked his wife Mary if she would go to the Hardware store and pick up a hinge.
Mary agreed to go. While she was waiting for the manager to finish serving a customer, her eye caught a beautiful bathroom faucet.
When the manager was finished, Mary asked him, "How much is that faucet?”
The manager replied, "That's a gold plated faucet, and the price is $500.00. Mary exclaimed, "My goodness, that is an expensive faucet -- certainly out of my price range.." She then proceeded to describe the hinge that Charlie had sent her to buy. The manager said that he had them in stock and went into the storeroom to get one. From the storeroom the manager yelled: "Ma'am, you wanna screw for the hinge?" Mary shouted back, "No, but I will for the faucet." This is why you can't send a woman to Home Depot.

No%20worries%20Sir..jpg~original
[/IMG]

Back