• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Train Wreck thread

:gee:OK i went out a hit the hood 3 times again, i just got back from the hospital.I guess the metal is harder than my soft little hand.
Now with this cast on i hit it 3 more times and all i did was dent it.WTF.

Bring this back to the top. I never got my hood open. I have broken my hand 5 times and I even tried kicking it too. By the way I broke my foot too. Any help would be nice.

Bring this back to the top. I never got my hood open. I have broken my hand 5 times and I even tried kicking it too. By the way I broke my foot too. Any help would be nice.

A little more information, please. Is the hood latch sticking? Does the handle under the dash move freely? How much of the blankie is showing from outside the hood?

David Bricker / SYR

Sorry. Let me start over.
1997 Cherokee XJ. With a 4.0. Auto. 488s locked in the rear with a Detroit and the front with a E Locker.
It does have a light bar on the roof now. Plus I have a set of I don't know light's on the bumper. That's the front bumper. The only reason those are on there is I can't take the front bumper off. I wonder if I could get some help with that when I fix my, Damn I forgot what I was asking again.
Oh well I'll think of it later and get back to you.
Thanks again.

51F20CVP1ZL.jpg

Unless you're testing out hill climbing traction, that's not good!

David Bricker / SYR

:-(. Did your AC stop working? That's the only reason to tow a jeep.

Just kidding, them speed bumps are hard on axles. Sorry you didn't listen when the( spotters )told you which way to go.

Unless you're testing out hill climbing traction, that's not good!

David Bricker / SYR

I pulled a Bricker, I was having issues getting up on the tow truck, but then I noticed I was still in 2wd.

The reason it needed a ride home was because this happened.
B7273602-A9DE-4FA5-98C9-F6AC8C4A785C.jpg

Being laid up in the house an not being able to work out in the garage and then finding out the wife took it over. I don't get it.

Guess i'll have her change the oil and alternator in the jeep, she wants it she can do the work, right.

Yeah she is a keeper.

lol

Back