• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
We ARE confirmed for groups to go to the MI property. This will include extreme rigs and 33 inch tire rigs. I do not know yet how many people will be going each day in each group. We will be sending some folks over on Thursday to pre run with the guys that are going to be leading us.

I may not confirm everything until Wed night, March 4th. But we will sort it out at registration and get folks grouped on Friday and make it work.

I talked to Dan and I'm thinking that since we will have a group going to the MI property on Saturday, we might push things back in the quarry on Saturday to a little later in the afternoon and then do the obstacle course, so that they can finish the trails on the MI property and then have everyone back for the group photo.

Then we may not feel as obligated to have organized trails after that because we will pretty much have a full day in and it will be time to get ready for the dinner/raffle.

Still flying by the seat of my pants on the Badlands trails as I don't know what will be marked.

We should get a bunch of that nailed down on Thursday with prerunning.

mac 'starting to feel the stress' gyvr

Sounds like a plan Mac. Brennen and I will be there for sure to Pre-Run on Thursday. We may have a couple of the Stateline and Smashhole boys to run with us also......

Ram" Fun Fun" Rod

Sounds like a plan Mac. Brennen and I will be there for sure to Pre-Run on Thursday. We may have a couple of the Stateline and Smashhole boys to run with us also......

Ram" Fun Fun" Rod

I'm feeling the pressure now to get mine done

I'm going to put a post in the Winterfest forum about the MI trails. It will be very non-specific, but basically I'm going to tell folks if they want to run the MI trails, it will be important to get to registration and staging on-time and early. They will fill up fast and be first available. Also, if you run them on Friday, people that didn't run them on Friday will have first pick on Saturday to get as many folks over there as possible.

Are we good with pushing the quarry activities back some on Saturday to give the Saturday MI folks a chance to get back for the activities and group pic?

My OCD is about to short circuit because I don't have this planned down to the minute...but I can't.

mac 'it will work out well tho and be awesome' gyvr

I'm going to put a post in the Winterfest forum about the MI trails. It will be very non-specific, but basically I'm going to tell folks if they want to run the MI trails, it will be important to get to registration and staging on-time and early. They will fill up fast and be first available. Also, if you run them on Friday, people that didn't run them on Friday will have first pick on Saturday to get as many folks over there as possible.

Are we good with pushing the quarry activities back some on Saturday to give the Saturday MI folks a chance to get back for the activities and group pic?

My OCD is about to short circuit because I don't have this planned down to the minute...but I can't.

Sound perfect.......

mac 'it will work out well tho and be awesome' gyvr

Yes. IMHO quarry activities have started too early in the past. On hard it always seems rushed to make it on time.

Back