• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails and Leaders

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
Mac, the incoming vp, is in charge of finding leaders, and I feel the leaders should find their own gunner.

Flex is planning on leading a green run again, and like last year he needs to have a gunner and a mid leader due to the fact that he cannot get out and help with recovery.

Mac and I are planning on leading/gunning a green trail on Friday and an orange trail on Saturday, or flip days.

I will help out where ever needed....want to run harder stuff this year to many years on green.....

i never heard back from cardboard about MI. I'll see what he has for me.

otherwise I'll start a thread for leaders at the first of the year.

mac 'its almost christmas' gyvr

I know Jerry was talking to the owner at TFT. and he mentioned to Jerry that he should get back to MI being it was his favorite part of the part. so he seems receptive to let some people back there...

We will be heading down on Thursday evening. We can do a run on orange on Friday. Can possibly even do a run on Saturday as well if need be

Back