• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer Shopping...

Andy might also want to check out Eby trailers. They are localish to you in PA and build really nice light weight trailers. They are on my short list as i dont like wood decks. fine for the first year or so then they get damn heavy

Andy might also want to check out Eby trailers. They are localish to you in PA and build really nice light weight trailers. They are on my short list as i dont like wood decks. fine for the first year or so then they get damn heavy

Wow.... THATS HAWT!!! I would go with an all aluminum trailer in a heart beat, but typically means big $$$$$. Can't hurt to call though, I'll give them a ring.

I found a 16' Pequea 10K, brakes on both axles in DE... but its not a dovetail and the ramps fold up. If it were a dovetail (I can live with fold-up ramps) I would be picking it up this weekend. The guy wants $2K for it. If anyone else is interested let me know. It even has sporty Aluminum wheels!!

thats cuz your tow rig is a gasser :shhh:

I can keep up with power jokes and out pulled my buddies CTD last time i went to RC the hemi tows just fine

I can keep up with power jokes and out pulled my buddies CTD last time i went to RC the hemi tows just fine

:rolleyes: ill challenge that hemi to a race up the hill on 81 to RC

BTW Andy, i meant why are you getting a new one, as in you already have one

BTW Andy, i meant why are you getting a new one, as in you already have one

I don't own one... just have friends that do. I wasn't convinced that I was keeping the XJ off the road, so I have been hesitant to buy one, but at this point it seems inevitable, and its time for me to get one of my own. I keep looking for a used one, but I am being a picky SOB, so I may just buy a new one and get everything I want.

I'm curious as well on the price. If you don't mind I'd love to know what the difference in cost is to one of those "buggy haulers".

Local DE dealer wants $3400 for a 18ft 10K dual brakes dove tail trailer. That is cheaper than my local Belmont Machine dealer.

Andy, i'm assuming the dovetail requirement is for the Camaro usage?

Expand your search to the Columbia SC area. If you find something you like i might be able to drag it home for ya if the timing works out.

I have a Kaufman now. It's very nice. I didn't upgrade to the 10k, but put the steel deck on it. Picked it up at the factory for $2100.

I also had a Sweet River 34 foot. A very nice trailer as well. Came with extras like led lights all the way around. Macgyver owns it now.

If you could make the trip to charlotte, picking the trailer up at Kaufman will save you some cash.

Tax returns are coming up...

Back