• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer for sale. Great for ATV, UTV, or just hauling a lot of stuff.

Producer_Shawn

NAXJA Forum User
So I picked up a trailer today and need to make room for it. So I am selling my larger trailer. This is a large trailer with great ground clearance 20" below the axle, The inside diameter of the trailer is 7'1" wide 7'10" long. It has super heavy duty ramps that store below the deck. Also has a vice on the front which is nice for working on things in the field. The Tongue sits really high 31" so this is for a Truck or lifted jeep you can kiss the days of dragging in and out of parking lots good by.

Here is a video walk around of the trailer. https://youtu.be/-ILCh1TE1QQ

I am open to trades, I am looking for 2.5" or 3" remote res shocks 12" travel, Front Shocks 12" travel, NP231, CO2 Tank set up, Rear Bumper, Roof Rack, 33" Tires, Long arm lift for the front, HF Ham Radio, Stand up Freezer, Rabbit Cages, Silver Coins or bullion, partial trade with cash is good too. Maybe you have something I didn't even know I needed?

would also take a Lawrence Trophy-5m Baja

Here are some pics

EyXJilZ.jpg

VhaOMQc.jpg

Back