• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail schedule

Led said:
We can swap Indy with Grizzly if that will make everyone happy.

um, could we swap indy w/ wheeler instead, so that people don't have to choose between indy
and iron chest (both harder trails).

cool? :cool:

MMIXJ said:
swap indy w/ wheeler instead, so that people don't have to choose between indy and iron chest?

yes/no/maybe?

:D

Led said:
Need more input . I don't care either way

silence = no objections?

see my other thread... i'm just trying to see who's running what, so plans can be made,
especially for those colorado visitors planning to hook up w/ NAXJA mates.

:cheers:

terry

Fuggit.I dont care if we change the schedule.Lets just figure out whats going to work the best for the majority of attendees----just my $.02 :)

planefixer said:
Fuggit.I dont care if we change the schedule.Lets just figure out whats going to work the best for the majority of attendees----just my $.02 :)

Well put......

I'm not sure who all is coming from out of town, but realistically there aren't that many people who are capable of running the trail, right? You guys keep saying that you'll leave it up to the majority, but aren't you the majority? :laugh3:

I won't be able to make it, regardless of which day it is. But there's Led, planefixer, MMIXJ, jrsxj98, and yellaheep....that I can think of off the top of my head. who else?

fatwreck said:
I'm not sure who all is coming from out of town, but realistically there aren't that many people who are capable of running the trail, right? You guys keep saying that you'll leave it up to the majority, but aren't you the majority? :laugh3:

I won't be able to make it, regardless of which day it is. But there's Led, planefixer, MMIXJ, jrsxj98, and yellaheep....that I can think of off the top of my head. who else?

My XJ aint big enough for Indy--just going to watch/snap pics :)
I think there's a couple of more that have expressed interest in running Indy just cant remember who.

planefixer said:
My XJ aint big enough for Indy--just going to watch/snap pics :)
I think there's a couple of more that have expressed interest in running Indy just cant remember who.

Another idea that was suggested: A wifes/Gf run for chinaman Gulch.

Have fun guys, I wish I could join you for the whole adventure.

Carol and I leave tomorrow for Finland for the World Rally. I get back late Monday, and if I can get away from work next week I plan on coming down for a night. Probably Friday night, so I can watch the loonies run Carnage.

I hope everybody has a fun, safe, breakage free week. May hangovers be your worst problem.

Grant

fatwreck said:
realistically there aren't that many people who are capable of running the trail, right? You guys keep saying that you'll leave it up to the majority, but aren't you the majority? :laugh3:
... there's Led, planefixer, MMIXJ, jrsxj98, and yellaheep....that I can think of off the top of my head. who else?

good point brian... :lecture:
so any objections from the above to running indy tuesday (swapped w/ wheeler)?
i may or may not drive it, but i want to at least ride along so i can see the trail firsthand...
(and subsequently take fatwreck up on his offer to run it, or part of it, together this fall). :D

speak now or forever hold your peace!

Actually Terry, I think swapping Wheeler and Indy is a good idea. I gotta lead Wheeler and at least by swapping them, I won't have to worry about having thrashed my rig before having to lead a trail. ...... but then again, I'd hafta lead Holy Cross the day after Indy if we swap it....

Aw hell, I guess it makes no real difference, but I'm ok with swapping Wheeler/Indy.

YELLAHEEP said:
Aw hell, I guess it makes no real difference, but I'm ok with swapping Wheeler/Indy.

cool... :cool:, thanks.

so can you or led edit the first page of this thread so as not to confuse anybody?

see you next week!

terry

As a side note probably better to run Indy on Tues anyway. Gives the the guys that blew something up over the weekend one more day to try and get it out of there before terry is down there on his lid blocking the trail. ;)

Rock Yacht said:
As a side note probably better to run Indy on Tues anyway. Gives the the guys that blew something up over the weekend one more day to try and get it out of there before terry is down there on his lid blocking the trail. ;)

...still waiting for that T&T customs "roof skid plate"... a big ol' 4'x'5' piece of 3/8" cold steel
welded to the top-- bombproof and only 400 pounds!

fwiw, now that i know justin is prone to peer pressure, i'm likely gonna ride shotgun w/ him
since i can use the excuse that he's got more lift, bigger tires, and deeper gears than i.
of course i've got better suspension (oh wait, guess i can't claim that anymore).

Terry want to do some parking lot mods? Bringing a full selection of tools, including the 5K Gen, welder, compressor. I can weld 3/8" to 24g sheetmetal. :eek:

Rock Yacht said:
Terry want to do some parking lot mods?
Bringing a full selection of tools, including the 5K Gen, welder, compressor. I can weld 3/8" to 24g sheetmetal. :eek:

hey i may just take you up on that...

see i've got these cool new rock rails ;) but i'm thinking the frame mounts may need to be
"zapped" to the framerail.

i mean if you're gonna lug that welder all the way down, we may as well use it, right ?

Back