• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail schedule

Hey, I'm not sure how this will affect things at all, but I just heard a rumor that Twisted Digital Video (http://www.twisteddv.com/) may be doing an all girls BV Carnage run on either the 13th or 14th of August. I know that trail can get somewhat crowded on the weekends....and I have no idea how many people they will have.....but it could be a clash to have 2 "events" there at the same time.

That is all.....now get those trail times going already. :laugh3:

Hey some people work and not with a computer so everyone just give me a minute. Damn its only been 17 hours since the question was asked. As of now all trail runs leave at 9:00 why ??? Cause I drink and I hate hangovers and will be cooking my own breakfast!!! The only exception at this time is on the 13th we will be at the trail head by 8:00 so we can beat the rush. We can swap Indy with Grizzly if that will make everyone happy.I just live for making everyone happy. :D Is anyone bringing a laptop to the event that can run to town and make updates?? It would be nice! Now let the whinning begin :cheers:
Led

Led said:
Now let the whinning begin
Led said:
Cause I drink and I hate hangovers and will be cooking my own breakfast!!!

pot + kettle = black? :)

i was also under the impression that Jon would be making everyone breakfast? His p's live right there in BV... how convienent for us. Hopefully the Denver Omelettes stay warm.

John John is bringing his lappy with him.

I planned on making Denver omelettes, but the AODOL (Assn. of Denver Omellette Lovers) threatened me with a lawsuit if I made them outside of city limits. I'll only be serving large glasses of shut the hell up. :)

The folks even have DSL so I can update the schedule lickity split.

-Jon

Well if it's not set in stone here's how I'd like the schedule to look.

Tuesday:
Mine Sweeper and Left fender, 8 ?, TL-Led
Mt Princeton , 4 , TL-???

Wednesday:
Indy , 10 , TL-Led
Hayden Pass , 3 , TL-Scott Hayden

Thursday:
Wheeler lake ,7 , TL-Troy
Pomeroy lake ,5 , TL-???

Friday:
Grizzly lake ,7 , TL-Led
Iron Chest ,8 ,TL-Bob

Saturday:
Holy Cross overnighter ,8/9 , TL-Troy *See my post*
Tincup,tomichi,hancock ,4 , TL-???

Sunday:
Holy Cross overnighter ,8/9 , TL-Troy
Mt Antero ,5 ,TL-???

Monday:
Carnage Gulch ,10 ,TL-Led
Chinamens ,8 ,TL-Brian

Saturday night will be a party and the raffle. Please post up if you can lead any of the trails with ???

Any objections? NO? Than great, Make it so!

Does a 0900 departure take into account the drive time to some of these trails with over tired (size) and under geared XJ's like mine? ;) Not to mention a 198K on the ticker, cough wheeze putt putt putt. :D

Hey what do I care. I'm on vacation! whoohoooooooo

As of now all trail runs leave at 9:00
:thumbup:

a man after my own heart...
ZZZZZZZ ZZZ ZZZZZ ZZZZZ

terry
;)

fatwreck said:
I just heard a rumor that Twisted Digital Video (http://www.twisteddv.com/) may be doing an all girls BV Carnage run on either the 13th or 14th of August.

as in "girls gone wild" carnage?!

:party:

Fred said:
My interest in 4 wheeling has suddenly increased. :laugh3:

Fred

wow.. funny thing about that Fred.. I was just talking to one of them tonight and she was mentioning that they were all way into old guys. :wierd:

hate to break the news but I think they're going to either reschedule or find another location that'll be double top secret that only I or anyone else that asks them, will know about.

Hey, I just go four wheeling for the scenary, not the technical challenge. :laugh3:

Fred

formatt said:
wow.. funny thing about that Fred.. I was just talking to one of them tonight and she was mentioning that they were all way into old guys. :wierd:
They're into old guys?? woohoo! :laugh3:

How did I get drug into this?

bill, are you nuts?

you showed up at my house with a walker, oygen tank, eating Geritol like M&M's, wearing a diaper on the OUTSIDE of your brown polyester "slacks" and spitting on me because your dentures were loose. :)

formatt said:
bill, are you nuts?

you showed up at my house with a walker, oygen tank, eating Geritol like M&M's, wearing a diaper on the OUTSIDE of your brown polyester "slacks" and spitting on me because your dentures were loose. :)
The "walker" was my new lightweight cage for the TJ, the tank was my CO2, those WERE M&Ms, the diaper..you got me there. :laugh3:

Back