• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail schedule

jrsxj98 said:
what no one is gonna try and talk me out of it like they did Terry. Or they just know I might just be ready to drag my junk through there?
No, it's just that everyone knows how pretty and straight Terry's is. :laugh3:

It can be done without damage by an XJ on 35's.
It can also take out the entire driver's side at the A-hole. I've seen both. Bring plenty of spare front shafts. :laugh3:

Fred

JohnJohn said:
Or have your friends XJ ready to pillage for spare parts.

Exactly........ SOME friend's rigs are really good candidates for pillaging, since SOME friends don't learn their rig is missing a part for days...... allowing said part to go on "tour"..........

:laugh3:

jrsxj98 said:
what no one is gonna try and talk me out of it like they did Terry. Or they just know I might just be ready to drag my junk through there?

lol :cheers:

Heck no. You have a tow rig and trailer now. Yer rig is officially "trail ready".

Yer goin'. :thumbup:

YELLAHEEP said:
Exactly........ SOME friend's rigs are really good candidates for pillaging, since SOME friends don't learn their rig is missing a part for days...... allowing said part to go on "tour"..........

:laugh3:

:laugh2: :laugh2:

good call Frank.. I was just thinking about this earlier today.

any rough ideas when the trails runs will start in the morning? debating coming down Thursday morning early but I may just end up coming down Weds night.

Historically the trail list is a fluid thing and can be changed with a simple group of people getting together and deciding they want to do a trail and to get a trail leader and a quick blessing of the powers at be.

Colorado has a history of trying to use common sense.

old_man said:
Historically the trail list is a fluid thing and can be changed with a simple group of people getting together and deciding they want to do a trail and to get a trail leader and a quick blessing of the powers at be.

Colorado has a history of trying to use common sense.

Jeezus! Then lets quit all this common sense stuff and do something really off the cuff and crazy..... lets make a confirmed, set trail schedule. Huh? Whaddya say? :laugh3:

Sheesh Tom, don't go tossin' around the "common sense" verbage..... that gets the MWC all fired up when we get to talkin' about stuff they know nuthin' about!

(Just a joke fellas, just a joke....)

I'm leading some trails down there, doesn't really matter where we go, as posted originally or other. What I'd like to have nailed down is the departure times. Being that I am retired military a "tight schedule" is just part of my anatomy. :) Also as part of that same anatomy, if someone (LED...) doesn't make a decision and set a departure time, don't complain to me when the trails I'm leading have to FALL IN at o dark thirty! :D

I wouldn't mind seeing Indy moved to later in the week, just so that my rig doesn't have to get abused so early in the event, but oh well. A couple of late-comers also have expressed disappointment in missing Indy, but it doesn't look like there's room to change it due to the over-nighter.

Unless Led has reason to change it, I say leave it as it stands.

I agree....it would be nice to know what the departure times are for the runs.

Also, where will the runs be staged? At the main campground? Trail head?

I'm sure that once the trail departure times are set, everyone will meet at the campground for "driver meetings" prior to the departure time, then leave to the trail head from there.

Are there any attendees that will not be staying at the campground? So far, it seems that everyone is planning on staying at Chalk Creek.

Back